• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Game Lag

DeletedUser1500

If I could only pick 1 improvement for the game, it would be the elimination of the lag. At a minimum, the built in lag.

A few examples (all based on lvl 25 barracks):

1. Recent, but probably the most extreme, I had was sniping an inbound noble train and the enemy attack was due to land at xx:xx:33 and came in 15 secs early at xx:xx:18. It didn't work out as planned, and neither did the backup plan.
2. I have sent several trains where my subsequent nobles actually land before my first noble/nuke. Even though I manually sent them 1 after the other.
3. The times in the commands tab, and even the village summary, show attacks landing at specific times. However, throughout the travel time that time adjust up and down upwards of 15-20 secs in either direction.

DeletedUser894

its not lagg, its just the discipline is fucked. like super fucked. its the thing what anoyed me the most after my return. it used to be perfect up to world 10. idk where they fucked it up ,but wernt able to fix it yet. its the most gamebreaking thing ever. i have to resend trains 4-5 times and then still its only a 4 second train. normaly you would be able to send 4 nobles from 4 differend citys and they would line up perfect. now i dont even dare to do it anymore because the 3th noble jumps 4-5 seconds infront of my nuke while the discipline shows +0 second.

DeletedUser1500

I was understanding that it was built in lag to prevent such tight trains...then add on some additional server load. Your saying that the algorithm for discipline is messed up?

DeletedUser894

yes it is. the only thing that lag did was make the noble go 1 second later because of the lagg it sends a second later right? lagg doesnt make the 3th noble jump 4 seconds infront of the first one. the algorithm is screwed 100%.

i added a picture:
first one is a nuke then another nuke + noble and 3 nobles followup. all within 1 second difference. i used to do this 10 times a day without problem. now its simply imposseble

Attachments

• rip noble.png
    rip noble.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 8

DeletedUser1500

So this should probably move to bug instead of idea.

DeletedUser

I have the idea of removing the discipline to remove the bugs with it.

DeletedUser894

I have the idea of removing the discipline to remove the bugs with it.
Ye exactly there is no need for this to ever be in here. it just makes it more difficult instead of sending ur train once, you have to resend it 4-5 times for the same result as without discipline.