• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Game Updates

DeletedUser2159

Hello Tribal Wars community, I haven't played the game in two years and I just came back to the game. I was wondering if there were any major updates that may have changed the game, or maybe different world types? There's been many updates since I last played in December 2016. I would appreciate if anyone could update me on the important changes, if any. Save me some reading. Thank you!

DeletedUser2159

Also, if there's any useful tools people are using now a days e.g. battle calculators, map tools, etc.
Much appreciated!

DeletedUser2578

Quite literally nothing has changed, except for the addition of VP worlds. No market management, No better farming management (such as scripts, ect), No actual war info. We've also lost Tw2-tools, so there's no current way to look up old stats.

DeletedUser2159

Quite literally nothing has changed, except for the addition of VP worlds. No market management, No better farming management (such as scripts, ect), No actual war info. We've also lost Tw2-tools, so there's no current way to look up old stats.

Lol great looks like It'll be an easy adjustment then.