• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cannot Reproduce Game won't load on browser

DeletedUser

For the last few days I have not been able to load the game on browser. After a few minutes I get the following pop up:
error.jpg

Tried multiple browsers, cleared cache and cookies. Able to play on the android app.

Chrome Version 50.0.2661.94 m

DeletedUser825

Is your WiFi connection itself working? Sometimes I encounter this issue when my WiFi goes out a bit.

DeletedUser

I am hardlined into the router. Internet connection works fine with everything else.

DeletedUser825

Not sure what is wrong then. Mine works just fine. Perhaps you are just unlucky :)

DeletedUser

i do not believe this is server side so i dunn whats wrong :/

DeletedUser

I am now on the log in screen, when i enter my credentials and click login, the icon just spins forever with no changes. If I log in via the "log in with facebook" option, I am able to select a region (us/eu) however afterwards I am stuck on a loading screen again.

DeletedUser

After much troubleshooting I determined the issue was on my end. I believe the issue had something to do with ESET nod32 anti virus. I have always had it on with no problems prior to this happening.

White listing the tribal wars 2 domain had no effect, neither did restarting the pc.

In a last ditch effort I paused my AV protection and re enabled it and low and behold I am back online!

DeletedUser61

After much troubleshooting I determined the issue was on my end. I believe the issue had something to do with ESET nod32 anti virus. I have always had it on with no problems prior to this happening.

White listing the tribal wars 2 domain had no effect, neither did restarting the pc.

In a last ditch effort I paused my AV protection and re enabled it and low and behold I am back online!
Great we are glad to see you back playing.

DeletedUser

I jumped to conclusions. Once I rebooted I was no longer able to connect again. sigh.. tried to reproduce what happened to make it work and was not able to. At this point I am out of ideas. I know the issues lies in my computer but don't know where.

Tried 3 browsers on my pc, all have the same issue
clear cache and cookies, still fails
tried alternate proxy and dns, still fails
disabled ESET NOD32 AV, still fails
all other websites and network connectivity work

I also have VirtualBox installed on this PC with windows xp for retro games, If I use the browser in windows xp virtual box, i can load tribal wars 2 just fine

Try a different pc on my network, works

At this rate I'm probably going to throw in the towel, I've spent over a week troubleshooting with no fix in sight other than a reformat which I'm not prepared to do. (just did last month)

DeletedUser

IT is certainly a setting on your PC that is blocking it, firewall is too high maybe? What is your AV?

DeletedUser2394

i have had the same problem here. Ive tried all three browsers: nothing. I just have a blank screen

DeletedUser465

This is from a year ago,
Are you having these issues now?
The suggestions above -should- solve any issues you may have, just keep in mind this was built around google chrome. Firefox should work from what i've heard. Internet explorer is well...internet explorer... haha