• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Chat

DeletedUser

I can't post in any other thread so I wanna post here, be nice and whatnot, and let this topic go any direction it chooses!

Physics, cookies, jokes... PHYSIC JOKE COOKIES?

DeletedUser465

My post was deleted, even tho it was on topic, in a metaphorical way.

On that note, What kind of cookies do you like DC?

DeletedUser465

I like a lot ofI like many different kinds personally

DeletedUser1260

Yea DC is a forehead masher of his keyboard anything could come out. o_O

DeletedUser534

I like chocolate chip and oreos :p

And DC is just here for the cookies. :p

DeletedUser1260

Here I thought you would flip the Bill for that DC !!!!!!

DeletedUser

New RULE:

Any more SPAM other than counting and RESETS will count as a win / loss for the opposite party.

Since I can't post it there. How about you just close the Grinch thread and call this contest for what it was, a horrendous bungle of an idea...

No point in participating in a "contest" where one side has a distinct advantage (no time restriction between posts) and an unfair length of play (3 days vs 15). I've seen InnoGames try many crazy things over the years betwen TW1 and TW2, and honestly I appreciated the sentiment from the staff with the origin of the Grinch contest, but this has turned from a fun contest into a giant F you to the players. Thanks but no thanks.

DeletedUser

Understanding that the mods have a couple of advantages, you over looked one key advantage we have. There are more of us than there are of them. Granted, there is a gap in our online activity due to sleep, work, and daily life. You said you appreciated the sentiment with the contest, but when you found it to be 'unfair' you want to bail. So what is a no-liimit post time and 2 weeks time frame compared to our vast numbers (if we can get more people on the forums)
We all understand that the mods do not have to be generous in giving us free crowns by adding some fun competition and contests.
I for one am grateful for these spontaneous acts of courtesy on their behalf.
If you no longer wish to continue, then forfeit your winnings and quit. I am sure I am not the only one that is tired of hearing you whine.
And on a final note: I hope you have joyous and merry Christmas.

DeletedUser

Understanding that the mods have a couple of advantages, you over looked one key advantage we have. There are more of us than there are of them. Granted, there is a gap in our online activity due to sleep, work, and daily life. You said you appreciated the sentiment with the contest, but when you found it to be 'unfair' you want to bail. So what is a no-liimit post time and 2 weeks time frame compared to our vast numbers (if we can get more people on the forums)
We all understand that the mods do not have to be generous in giving us free crowns by adding some fun competition and contests.
I for one am grateful for these spontaneous acts of courtesy on their behalf.
If you no longer wish to continue, then forfeit your winnings and quit. I am sure I am not the only one that is tired of hearing you whine.
And on a final note: I hope you have joyous and merry Christmas.

As my first post on the subject, I would like to say, Happy Holidays to you as well sir, and smd, as I have every right to post an opinion as you...As to wanting to bail, look through the first 1/3 of the pages of their posts and see who has the most resets on the mods, pretty sure it wont be your name. So as a participant in this contest on both sides of it, I think I will say my piece if I feel like it...

Yes there may be more of us, but if you can post every second vs every 30 seconds, two mods can go 0 - 25 in the time it takes to hit "Reply", realistically lets say 2 seconds per post coordinated (easily doable) which is 52 seconds to go 25 to 0, where as 6 players can do it in a minimum of 2.16 minutes...so they can do 25 to 0 in half the time with 1/3 the people. That roughly comes out to being 3.8 mods being equal to the 23 people that played in the original contest, so there may be more of us but from a time perspective only 4 of them are needed to do what it took us 23 people to do. And lets not forget it is there job to be here, so they have much more time here than we do, while needing less of it to win...Talk about a clear and highly advantageous difference in "contest" quality. And again I truly do appreciate the sentiment, it was nice of them to volunteer their holiday crowns, but with the difference between post time extending the 3 days of the contest on player end to 15 on the mod end makes no sense. The generosity was a better gift from the mods than the actual crowns themselves, and so what my post above was saying is that just call the contest a bungle let the mods keep their holiday crowns, instead of you 9volt getting 1/23 of 4100 crowns (aka 178 crowns for you) or by the time this ends in 2 weeks probably 1000 crowns ( aka 43 crowns for you), and we can all just be merry this holiday instead of spamming a pointless thread.

And as a final point, for the most part the competitions and contests are passed down across all the TW2 communities from InnoGames, so while the mods facilitate them, it isn't them deciding to give us free crowns, it is InnoGames. Check across the other forums, they all have the advent calendars, and personally EN has a much better "extra" holiday contest than US lol.

Last edited by a moderator: