• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Chat

DeletedUser

Point taken.
And the reason you dont see my posts stopping the mods on the majority of the pages, isnt because I was not present. It was because there were so many of us on at the time and I was avoiding double posting of restarts.

DeletedUser

Point taken.
And the reason you dont see my posts stopping the mods on the majority of the pages, isnt because I was not present. It was because there were so many of us on at the time and I was avoiding double posting of restarts.

By no means do I want you to think I was calling you out on your absence, but more so on my presence, so I apologize if it appeared as such. Glad I was able to clarify the point I was trying to make with the original post, instead of just being taken as petulant whining.

DeletedUser1260

The Nexus, I see you are full of xmas cheer. :)
Every win you guys got 300 Crowns. We win we get 100 Crowns back in the spirit of the Grinch.
There are 23 Winners and a whole community of thousands that can stop us.
We have the 30 Sec post also, we just know how to work together to beat it. I used to count to beat the Mods. I learned a few things as a player just like you. It is about teamwork and if one player has the 30 secs that other doesn't. I am sorry you feel disgruntled. I am also on the En forum and sure they have a second contest. We have the right to choose the contests we run and the Advent Calander is what came from upstairs. The rest is from us. Those Crowns you won was our Xmas, we each got an amount we would have recieved for xmas for our work. WE chose to give them to you if you could win them. Now I don't know about you, but I have been having fun and it is awesome that I have met players from the game I wouldn't have if not for this contest. You guys are alright in my book.
Hope this clears things up. We just want to have fun. We put the contest up to see more faces just before the holiday and to give back to the community. I love playing the game with all of you and I love helping you on the forum. The odds are definitely on the side of the players. There are only 4 of us that have counted :D out of 6.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am glad we had this conversation.
I also want to say thank you to all the mods for putting on this contest/entertainment. It is better than having to wait 24 hrs for a new riddle, answer it in less than a min and have to wait another 24hrs.
I also agree with Jaded when she said that its a great way to meet players you wouldnt meet other wise.

DeletedUser1260

And guys if you ever have any questions, I am more then happy to answer them, start a conversation with me or go to the questions thread and start the conversation if it is game related.
Here we can talk about anything. :p

DeletedUser

The Nexus, I see you are full of xmas cheer. :)
Every win you guys got 300 Crowns. We win we get 100 Crowns back in the spirit of the Grinch.
There are 23 Winners and a whole community of thousands that can stop us.
We have the 30 Sec post also, we just know how to work together to beat it.

Jaded, you and Farrah posted 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 at 1:02 PM EST on page 29/30, so 6 posts between 2 people in 1 minute. Not seeing how you are suffering from the same post timing limitations that the players are.

DeletedUser1260

We are in Skype when we do this, if you guys would work together and hint hint and not refresh but tell the next person to go in skype, you suffer less with time. *note to self, you are too soft and give away secrets you learned as a player ;)

DeletedUser

We are in Skype when we do this, if you guys would work together and hint hint and not refresh but tell the next person to go in skype, you suffer less with time. *note to self, you are too soft and give away secrets you learned as a player ;)

While that is a great tip, and much appreciated, it doesn't seem to answer the issue that I brought up. If the players tried to make 6 posts by 2 people in 1 minutes the forum bounces back an error saying "You must wait X seconds before you can post again", where as mods posting 6 posts in 1 minute clearly shows that you are not, in fact, suffering from the same forum enforced time restriction as players.

DeletedUser1260

Nexus I just showed you the way to get around the 30 seconds, you care to try it with me on Skype?

Would anyone that is a winner of the crowns like to try it with me?

Last edited by a moderator: