• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Alcázar de Segovia (US79)

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Alcázar de Segovia on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

DeletedUser3201

Finally a VP world that is actually do-able with reasonable amount of VP

DeletedUser3201

Exactly. There's a glitch about barbs not popping up when new players having new villages, which supposed to be 1:1. If you want a reasonable VP world, then you want to have 2 barb per new village while having the glitch fixed. Also have VP cut without having the reduction thing going, even EN server only have 1k VP nowaday. I suggest the VP to be 800 and Less for future server

davebro123

Spearman
i have farm me ass off and there are 4 members in a tribe (TSH) that im thinking that they are botting and it need's to be look at or i will take my tribe and move on

DeletedUser3201

Can't say that for sure but there are the chances for that.
back to the topic, I feel like inactive players should be barbed after 7 days of inactive unless they have coop logging into them and delete accounts shouldnt take 5 days, 2 days at max. But then, inno never take my suggestion anyway

LilithC

Spearman
i have farm me ass off and there are 4 members in a tribe (TSH) that im thinking that they are botting and it need's to be look at or i will take my tribe and move on
Been this way for a long time. It is getting worse though. And I've played on alnwick back in the day. See, money talks. You spend some and they look the other way about certain things.

elfo

Spearman

they are probably using the game breaking glitch if I had to guess, It's really simple to do and pretty much generates infinite resources. It's been a few months since it was wide spread discovered, I am not sure if it has since been patched. Knowing Inno, probably not.

Last edited:

elfo

Spearman
caused major issues on the EU servers, if you can stand to read the flame wars go check out the EU forums. No surprise that a tribe would use it here, servers are small and these forums are dead so