• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Arundel)

TSoares

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Arundel on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

The Pale Horse

Spearman
well, it's been a while for me since last I played and lost the old account. But I was on Drachenfel and castel De monte years ago. I'll be looking for a good group to join. also, any really big changes since then?

DeletedUser1173

well, it's been a while for me since last I played and lost the old account. But I was on Drachenfel and castel De monte years ago. I'll be looking for a good group to join. also, any really big changes since then?

There have been a few changes and upgrades. Back then all the worlds were Domination and now there is a mix of domination and Victory Points.. both different ways of determining who wins. You can now relocate troops between villages if the receiving village has a loyalty of 100%. I recommend going through the updates forum to catch up:)

DeletedUser2779

oh gosh, granny became part of the tw2 team.....gone for a year and this is what happened lol

DeletedUser1173

I am hoping to see some configuration changes in the next world to open that will negate some of the coining advantages. Coining is a necessary evil as it pays for development of the game and the cost of all the background equipment and human factors like support staff, coders, etc. Limiting the size of tribes, changes in costs to instantly recruit or build or limiting the number of items in inventory.. these are all possibilities to be considered.

reydejoy

Spearman
Thats fine but with the way the game has been and has always been wont be changed the small changes that would increase the games lifespan will be ignoredand this game ill give it a year or 2 tops at the rate it is going a lot of us older returning players open up a realm look at the core and then just quit because we are already seeing massive tribes on day one withlvl20 tribe or in teh case of the "best player" so far ahead of everyone that it seems pointless to even bother playing

DeletedUser2779

I am hoping to see some configuration changes in the next world to open that will negate some of the coining advantages. Coining is a necessary evil as it pays for development of the game and the cost of all the background equipment and human factors like support staff, coders, etc. Limiting the size of tribes, changes in costs to instantly recruit or build or limiting the number of items in inventory.. these are all possibilities to be considered.
Pls describe "develop", haven't seen a good Update in years. Just bugs, and VP and COLOR CHANGES WOOPEE

TheProphet

Spearman
Just stop being able to insta crown building & troops, merchant transport. It’s the most pay to win feature. Also Nobles from Gwen... coins fine but ugh no nobles...