• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo (US81)

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Castelo do Curutelo on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Markac

Spearman
Just a quick question... This has probably been answered somewhere before but how long does a tribe need to hold the 700 VP before victory is confirmed?

frankie32

Spearman
Can we all agree its time to start reducing VP's. World is completely dead. Only one tribe is playing with no fighting in weeks.

Markac

Spearman
They never fulfill their promises so it should not surprise anyone. We're above 700 now so all we have to do is wait for them to announce it but at the rate of their repose times it could take anther month. Also, I still didn't get an answer to my question in my first post (how long does a tribe need to hold the 700 VP before victory is confirmed?).

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
They never fulfill their promises so it should not surprise anyone. We're above 700 now so all we have to do is wait for them to announce it but at the rate of their repose times it could take anther month. Also, I still didn't get an answer to my question in my first post (how long does a tribe need to hold the 700 VP before victory is confirmed?).

Hello Markac,

Since the moment a tribe reaches the threshold, victory to them is pronounced. There are just some typical procedures to be followed before closing the world, which will happen soon.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, have a nice day/night.