• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Daulatabad)

DeletedUser2938

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Daulatabad on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

DeletedUser2967

Is it an intentional mechanic that a player who is still under beginner protection to be able to launch an attack on someone else? How does one respond to a village that cannot be attacked?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Is it an intentional mechanic that a player who is still under beginner protection to be able to launch an attack on someone else? How does one respond to a village that cannot be attacked?

Players with beginner protection who launch attacks on other players will lose their beginner protection as soon as they launch the attack.

DeletedUser2967

Actually not true. Someone under beginner protection launched an attack on me. I couldn't attack them or spy for over an hour after it had already been launched. I even tried refreshing my web browser to see if it just had not been updated yet. They were still under beginner protection, which left me in the dark the entire time and having no way to respond except for to just sit and wait to see what happens.

DeletedUser1376

Players with beginner protection who launch attacks on other players will lose their beginner protection as soon as they launch the attack.
actually if you noble something they were attacking assuming it occurred after the launch they lose it when they hit not launch

DeletedUser2967

Also, not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I was wondering how we know when a new world pops up? Is it just announced on the forum? Or, are we notified in game? Also, how long does a world usually last and how long between each new world?

DeletedUser2938

Also, not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I was wondering how we know when a new world pops up? Is it just announced on the forum? Or, are we notified in game? Also, how long does a world usually last and how long between each new world?

Best announcement is on the forum when a new world will open. Players are notified in advance once a new world will be opened.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

DeletedUser1376

I know I have been away for a while and we use to be able to get maps so where do we get world maps now days ? the opposition finally made the world not so boring and we need to strategize .

Tokano

Not a Mod
I know I have been away for a while and we use to be able to get maps so where do we get world maps now days ? the opposition finally made the world not so boring and we need to strategize .
The two main places I've seen people pull maps from are TribalWars2Map and TW2-Tracker.
Neither of these are affiliated with InnoGames, though and should therefore be treated with caution.

DeletedUser1142

I am out for good this time I think. If a larger map and domination returns, maybe? Good luck all.

Elements

Nobleman
Wow, looks like KBB really handled this well, their only contenders now are the heavy hitters in FTF (mostly former KoV members) and SPARTANS.