General Discussion (Eilean Donan)

AshieM

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Eilean Donan on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

DeletedUser1376

so the biggest question of this world is NIB coming is LIT coming and will it actually be more balanced than D world . I am on there but not sold yet on dedicating my time to this world

DeletedUser1376

yea I brought back OSK just a small poor group of players struggling to get by in the everyday world of battling opponents . hopefully we will be okay

DeletedUser1376

I am sure every one is . you think inno would give me a barb just once that was actually next to me

Tokano

Tribal Wars 2 Team
If someone really wanted to stunt the farming abilities of others....
Well, I'm sure everyone who is sending already thought of that.

DeletedUser1376

No, u still have good res with it, unless someone cat it
I send a train of horses at it and if any one is catting this early I have an extra hundred mols on stand by. yes moling up off the bat is very beneficial but very expensive

Elements

Archer
I'm sorry, I dont understand the concept of coining up barbs (no hostility intended) I am fairly new to the game as I have only been playing for a little under a year.

DeletedUser1376

lol they did and I hit them for 6 k offensive bash as they defended with no wall and 50% faith
apparently saltwater and the core group of fml thought it was a good idea to spike it . so its on at shield drop baby
and 2 more tribe levels added just for that . Ill have this puppy up to 43 in no time just for you

Last edited by a moderator:
lol they did and I hit them for 6 k offensive bash as they defended with no wall and 50% faith
apparently saltwater and the core group of fml thought it was a good idea to spike it . so its on at shield drop baby
and 2 more tribe levels added just for that . Ill have this puppy up to 43 in no time just for you
1611470002011.png

DeletedUser1376

we saw where all the defensive bash went . who uses defenders at 50% faith and no walls lol noobs . no idea how you won Arundell but nit says a lot for the level of competition now days
just checking D world didn't you get rimmed there ?

Last edited by a moderator: