• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Eilean Donan)

DeletedUser2938

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Eilean Donan on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

DeletedUser1376

so the biggest question of this world is NIB coming is LIT coming and will it actually be more balanced than D world . I am on there but not sold yet on dedicating my time to this world

DeletedUser1376

yea I brought back OSK just a small poor group of players struggling to get by in the everyday world of battling opponents . hopefully we will be okay

DeletedUser1376

I am sure every one is . you think inno would give me a barb just once that was actually next to me

Elements

Nobleman
Coining up barbs isn't a good idea. The warehouse level is always down so not much loot can be picked up.

DeletedUser1376

No, u still have good res with it, unless someone cat it
I send a train of horses at it and if any one is catting this early I have an extra hundred mols on stand by. yes moling up off the bat is very beneficial but very expensive

Elements

Nobleman
I'm sorry, I dont understand the concept of coining up barbs (no hostility intended) I am fairly new to the game as I have only been playing for a little under a year.

DeletedUser1376

lol they did and I hit them for 6 k offensive bash as they defended with no wall and 50% faith
apparently saltwater and the core group of fml thought it was a good idea to spike it . so its on at shield drop baby
and 2 more tribe levels added just for that . Ill have this puppy up to 43 in no time just for you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2928

lol they did and I hit them for 6 k offensive bash as they defended with no wall and 50% faith
apparently saltwater and the core group of fml thought it was a good idea to spike it . so its on at shield drop baby
and 2 more tribe levels added just for that . Ill have this puppy up to 43 in no time just for you
1611470002011.png

DeletedUser1376

we saw where all the defensive bash went . who uses defenders at 50% faith and no walls lol noobs . no idea how you won Arundell but nit says a lot for the level of competition now days
just checking D world didn't you get rimmed there ?

Last edited by a moderator: