• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Eilean Donan)

DeletedUser1376

I usually go like this nowadays: top tribe coin the tribe level, mass recruitment, nobling random barbs, and.....won. It’s really one sided and no fun at all
additionally I loathe MRTs (limit 20 or 21if we get the EN big gun in here) and if you note in D I only nobled my starting barb and 1 internals . as for the tribe level coining its the same on international servers as well. I personally took out 3 tribe leaders in D. I still agree with you US is not competitive. who knows maybe on this world will be competitive . we arent much in the core here with OSK
edit - seriously though the whole realm just turned to crappola i'm headed to EN servers strictly after this gets wrapped up. that which can not be mentioned in forums just made this nearly unplayable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1376

so FML won Arundel right ? after day 1 I just do not understand how . after scouting, a series of unfortunate incidents and some members not even bothering to put up a fight

DeletedUser2928

additionally I loathe MRTs (limit 20 or 21if we get the EN big gun in here) and if you note in D I only nobled my starting barb and 1 internals . as for the tribe level coining its the same on international servers as well. I personally took out 3 tribe leaders in D. I still agree with you US is not competitive. who knows maybe on this world will be competitive . we arent much in the core here with OSK
edit - seriously though the whole realm just turned to crappola i'm headed to EN servers strictly after this gets wrapped up. that which can not be mentioned in forums just made this nearly unplayable
I would've enjoyed playing .I waited over a month to play this realm . I put a lot of time and effort into getting war ready ,averaging 11 hrs a day. One of the biggest issues I found were the barbs not growing fast enough to do anything with . Of course the heavy coiners ,that's a given ,but in reality , not every player can afford a couple thousand to play on a realm that lasts an average of a few months .

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I would've enjoyed playing .I waited over a month to play this realm . I put a lot of time and effort into getting war ready ,averaging 11 hrs a day. One of the biggest issues I found were the barbs not growing fast enough to do anything with . Of course the heavy coiners ,that's a given ,but in reality , not every player can afford a couple thousand to play on a realm that lasts an average of a few months .
I havent had an issue with farming, I have a day of protection left with 500k farmed. Barbs are pretty nice for me I guess.

DeletedUser2928

Day of BP ,you probably started later than most . Most barbs were barely a 60 where most of the tribe was when I was out of bP ,unless you farmed half way across the realm .a couple hrs or so round trip

GRIMLOCK989

Spearman
Coiners help pay for the game nothing wrong with it. I've been known to do alot myself. However its very booring to limp thru a game that way even if your number one deep inside you know your not. The game should simply charge everyone a certain amount to cover cost would be much more fun for the players. No one could cry "they bought it" and the "coiners" would'nt cry inside for hollow victories. That being said I do spend but at a reasonable rate now days just more fun earning it.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Day of BP ,you probably started later than most . Most barbs were barely a 60 where most of the tribe was when I was out of bP ,unless you farmed half way across the realm .a couple hrs or so round trip
You got Stolen Goods 2/5 on January 20th, which was 6 days ago. That means you have farmed less than 90k in 6 days. That is not because the barbarian village's growth has been stunted, it is because you have not adequately farmed.

DeletedUser1376

I spent 600 on E realm and of that 480 was tribe levels

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Coiners help pay for the game nothing wrong with it. I've been known to do alot myself. However its very booring to limp thru a game that way even if your number one deep inside you know your not. The game should simply charge everyone a certain amount to cover cost would be much more fun for the players. No one could cry "they bought it" and the "coiners" would'nt cry inside for hollow victories. That being said I do spend but at a reasonable rate now days just more fun earning it.
Nah, the coiners are giving Inno money, when they actually don't use it to improve the game itself. More of a cash cow at this rate, why make improvement & changes when coiner is willing to keep spending regardless. I do laugh at those who spend serious cash and consider it as a skill xD It's even funnier beating coiners.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I would've enjoyed playing .I waited over a month to play this realm . I put a lot of time and effort into getting war ready ,averaging 11 hrs a day. One of the biggest issues I found were the barbs not growing fast enough to do anything with . Of course, the heavy coiners, that's a given ,but in reality , not every player can afford a couple thousand to play on a realm that lasts an average of a few months.
Farming run should be fine early to mid... Mid to late game is where this server suffers due to how small the member population is in US Server. More barb spawn when more village spawn in the rim, in this server it usually halts or slows down. World I'm in US55 stopped at 4-5 province from the center, while in bigger servers they can go up to 8-10. Also, because there are limited barbs, they grow slower due to everyone farming the same one. You can sometimes see which quadrant farm more often by barb lvl as some quadrant will have barbs lvl 1.5k and anther are still stuck at 900pts.

Tokano

Not a Mod
And yet you declare war?
That is a pretty routine move, honestly.
On US16 we would declare war on other tribes for trying to eat a tribe we decided was ours to eat.

Lol, I remember one time Kinben (or maybe it was Ferret?) stacked an enemy village to kill off an impending noble train from another tribe and sent his own train at it and pulled his support just before his clearing wave landed and took the village. It was some 4D brain moves, probably all choreographed by Gay Fish (if it was Kinben).

Vivienne55

Axeman
Aww...you reference US16. That's where I first cut my teeth. Joined that world fairly late, had no idea what I was doing, but figured out a ton playing that world. It would be fun to return to that world knowing what I know now and partnering with maybe just 2-3 capable team mates to battle with.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Aww...you reference US16. That's where I first cut my teeth. Joined that world fairly late, had no idea what I was doing, but figured out a ton playing that world. It would be fun to return to that world knowing what I know now and partnering with maybe just 2-3 capable team mates to battle with.
Lol, I remember you. I had a bunch of spies in your tribe. :cool:

Vivienne55

Axeman
By the time I got there and actually figured anything out, it was probably just me. Damn near everyone on that sorry team either flipped to your side or was like "hey, take my coop, you can do more with it then I can...good luck"

On at least 3 or 4 occasions I was like WTF...I've never even had a conversation with you before and then most of them were completely ghost.

Needless to say, I apparently abused the hell out of those coops, but at one point me and my little network of coops had almost 4 times as many bps as anyone else in that world. I did learn quite a few things in that world that helped me out as I progressed as a player, so it was good training in spite of it being a complete lost cause from the start.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Do you still play any worlds or do you only moderate these days? I'd be happy to bump heads with you at some point to test how far we've both progressed ; )

Tokano

Not a Mod
Lol, US16 S.S was a literal dream team.

We had Gayfish, Nymmph, Shiroyuki, Tehnax, Gretzky, Crucialsword, Seance, Kinben, Devil Warrior, MTab, Froggy and so many others who were just amazing people to work with. All of them were so willing to give my lazy ass credit too, which was hilarious to me.

For now I just moderate, but I played on US51 not too long ago (not that seriously) and quickly discovered that I don't have the same energy I had in my early 20's where I could be up for 3 days straight doing nothing but launch nukes, directing my spy ring, and inspiring my tribe to kill anything that was alive around them (occasionally even each other).