• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Eilean Donan)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
damn i miss the days with 5k+ people on a server

I remember early worlds had 50k + registered on one world...good times.

DeletedUser1376

TLI and Bizmoney. Two names I haven't heard in a long time. Biz was always so ready to throw nukes. :cool:
IO thought Biz was in beez and got run out early. I do like him but hes not as good as he use to be it appears

Tokano

Not a Mod
IO thought Biz was in beez and got run out early. I do like him but hes not as good as he use to be it appears
Lol, we all cool down with age. The last world I was on I was hesitant to just throw nukes out as if they had intrinsic value or something. As if by having a nuke alive I was somehow at an advantage when in reality I was just letting the people around me grow their defenses and nukes. :oops:

Somehow rookie mistakes like that crop up on even the most veteran players.

DeletedUser1376

Lol, we all cool down with age. The last world I was on I was hesitant to just throw nukes out as if they had intrinsic value or something. As if by having a nuke alive I was somehow at an advantage when in reality I was just letting the people around me grow their defenses and nukes. :oops:

Somehow rookie mistakes like that crop up on even the most veteran players.
I like wasting 22 k ax nukes it gives me something to build . I hear you . mid game it's nice to keep 1 in the chamber

DeletedUser1376

a lot of talent has returned to this server . It looks like its going to be very competitive and exciting . We have two players joining today who are top notch players for OSK . got to keep up with the competition

fun time

Berserker
biz hated using rams... I plan to do a Howard this server hit the number one player with a spear nuke I will use rams lol