• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Golconda)

DeletedUser2938

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Golconda on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

KingEvo

Archer
I think I will play a VP world down the road later. They are fun. I don’t jump into other province for the vp I jump to kill people lol. Definitely a lot of fun if you like killing people.

Elements

Nobleman
I like dom worlds better as they are more challenging, but I just join VP worlds so I can try and master both VP and dom worlds.

Elements

Nobleman
Who's ready for a top 5 tribe post tomorrow? I'll be starting it early so that more progress can be recorded.

Elements

Nobleman
Yikes, Dog seems to be racists towards me. They kicked me because I defended D4rk Crusader's name when they trashed it. Bad sportsmanship if you ask me.

Elements

Nobleman
Funny how the very same people in that tribe specifically said in their forum "It is good to respect your enemies, because you may be reds in this world, but you could be blues in the next." I believe that was Dracen that said that, shout out to you man!

DeletedUser3013

I do have admit that D4rk really didn’t run his tribe well, he should’ve had atleast a co-leader to help run the when he is not there and that is my opinion. But DOG shouldn’t have treated you like that either, Tsunami should’ve kept his word and left you alone just because someone used to attack him when you used to be enemies but instead giving you chance to be blues, to me that sounds like a hypocrite just saying. Elements, you also need to learn to not to talk so big to everyone that will always lead people not liking you and they will eventually kick you because instead of just being a little bit respectful you tend to make enemies more. If DOG doesn’t like then they should just kick you it’s very simple don’t know they keep you and talk trash to you it sounds draining.

This is my peace, sometimes I just don’t get why people can’t grip the most simplest solutions and keep their word, is that so hard?

Elements

Nobleman
No, which is my philosophy of choose a tribe and stay loyal has been crap. I choose my tribe, they boot me, my philosophy fails. I have ideas to Dog about improving the tribe structure. He used some and trashed the rest. After he got what he wanted he kicked me for "mouthing back". Defending a fellow player that is a friend and leader is no crime. Golconda will me my last realm and this game can finally be free from my poison lol.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Vanagard not too much on tsunami. Element was an enemy and we nobled him. Doesn’t matter what his quote was. He was enemy and we nobled him.

Elements

Nobleman
I understood the nobling part, but not the part of having refugee tagged with me after I restarted. Tsunami was a player who knows how to play the game and saw brown villas and took them cuz he needed them.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Everyone seems to pile on to poor Elements for what seems to be so many reasons. Hang in there buddy. If I don't get completely bored with this game again and try a new world over the summer, give me a shout and I'll take you under my wing. Many people can be annoying at times, so trust me, you're not the only one.