• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Golconda)

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Bad blood is over because they don’t have a villa that’s worth defending. All their troops are on vacation with all the slaughter we been giving out.

fun time

Berserker
Mods follow what the devs Think is right. Player base hate VP worlds . I spent over. 1000 crowns on E dom world. You will never see me coin a VP world. if I were a dev I stop doing VP worlds
Listen to your fan base. And you will make your owner happy. I.have a friend that put over 500k in this game he quit before the devs woundn't listen.

Elements

Nobleman
Mods follow what the devs Think is right. Player base hate VP worlds . I spent over. 1000 crowns on E dom world. You will never see me coin a VP world. if I were a dev I stop doing VP worlds
Listen to your fan base. And you will make your owner happy. I.have a friend that put over 500k in this game he quit before the devs woundn't listen.
Is this friend Kingslayer7 by any chance lol.

Elements

Nobleman
Bad blood is over because they don’t have a villa that’s worth defending. All their troops are on vacation with all the slaughter we been giving out.
Hell even I've been bashing SIN and SoC and Solitude has shut me out cuz of it. In fact, he said the only way I would be able to join KoV is if I only recruit def troops. So to humor him, I recruited a shit ton of defensive troops and my reward was dead silence. I pity those who trust Solitude from now on.

hhyi

Spearman
Hell even I've been bashing SIN and SoC and Solitude has shut me out cuz of it. In fact, he said the only way I would be able to join KoV is if I only recruit def troops. So to humor him, I recruited a shit ton of defensive troops and my reward was dead silence. I pity those who trust Solitude from now on.
Hes been busy IRL.. hard for us to contact him too for the past week. :) You should contact JT maybe... or wait till Sol gets back.

jt457

Spearman
He's been real busy, PM me