• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Heptapyrgion)

Elements

Nobleman
I hate them, you gotta be a coiner in order to survive in there. I went there, grew and had a good stack of defense in a villa. A coiner with 3 villas started coming after ne and I figured it wouldn't be too hard to noble him out, but I killed the same nuke 4 times over before he finally killed my defensive stack. He sent the nuke from the same villa. It was destroyed and then he sent it again about 6 hours after the first time. Then another bottle 8 hours and it gets sent again, then a day before he uses it again and kills the rest of ny defense. He made some serious coining as he had recreated a 5k axes, 1500 lc, and 2k ma in a matter of hours. He sent no arms which is why I killed it the first three times, but it was not enough. I tried to nuke him myself and hit what looked like his defensive stack (over 15k def units) and sent nobles accompanied by 500 axes each while I also nuked his other villa that did not have the nuke and cleared all that def. Noble took only 1.5 hours and I was on the edge and so was he, he was easily 4+ hours away from any support and he rebuilt his der stack in the 1.5 hour time frame. I spied his troops when my nobles died, got a green report of over 20k def units. He easily picked me off from there since I did not have coins and I haven't played ever since.

KingEvo

Archer
Yeap. Games super glitchy on mobile which is all I play and then it wouldn’t let me log in for longer than 2 minutes. Game needs to be fixed.

DeletedUser2994

Over a half year still haven't win yet. Who thinks 2500 VP is a good idea lol

InsanityBlitz2

Swordsman
It has been set for target reduction until top tribe hits it. Probably be the end of Jan into Feb for closure. (hopefully) Good to see Dio :)