• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Heptapyrgion)

DeletedUser2938

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Heptapyrgion on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser3013

What time do worlds usually open? Is there like a set schedule or whenever?

Elements

Nobleman
Why are the VP worlds getting bigger all of a sudden? The worlds are getting smaller and are taking longer to close because all it is is farming and nobling barbs until the endgame is reached.

DeletedUser3013

It is because not many players are here. The majority went to EU.

Elements

Nobleman
I'm on EU part time and from what I've seen, it is far from dead. Some realms are interesting like Daulatabad with THC having over 1 billion bash and almost 10k villas.

mitchaaus

Spearman
I'm on EU part time and from what I've seen, it is far from dead. Some realms are interesting like Daulatabad with THC having over 1 billion bash and almost 10k villas.
Crowns are king in EU. and most of the elite stick together so its really hard for new people to come into the game and learn without getting wiped very early on. No relo Domination realm was the last i played there and it was terrible lol. Two tribes battling back and forth until people get bored and quit due to the map taking so long to finish.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I thought it stand for "English" cause it combines US & UK. Might be wrong but yeah we refer to EN so confuse when you guys says EU

Tokano

Not a Mod
Many years ago we had a player who was BIG into conspiracy theories and would try to link a bunch of things that definitely had no link and had a very convoluted explanation about why websites chose EN to represent International English versions and the theory lives rent free in my head even though I have no reason to place ANY faith in it whatsoever and know it's wrong.

The TL;DR of that players theory is that because InnoGames is German and their website ends in .de the direct English translation of EN is DE which is why they chose those letters to represent the International version of the game.

The long version of the theory tied into his belief that InnoGames was part of the Global Elites and was using the game to deliver serotonin to keep us complicit with the New World Order.

I miss Illuminati so much.