• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos Ratos)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2938
  • Start date

ImRachet

Swordsman
Yeah I lost mine. It really hurts. Thought I would return the favor haha. I’m taking all who send at me. I’ll eat em all.

ImRachet

Swordsman
Yeah I’m going to tell y’all there is only a handful of players that know what the hell they are doing.

Now that I have hella incomings my game wont let me on. I’m deleting this fucking app. They still ain’t fixed this shit for iOS

ImRachet

Swordsman
Yeah I’m done playing. Sorry those of you who are in HG of which I’m leaving. They don’t care to fix any issues so I’m done.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Yeah I’m done playing. Sorry those of you who are in HG of which I’m leaving. They don’t care to fix any issues so I’m done.
The functionality on iOS is pretty crappy. It barely mirrors the PC game. I don't think I would be able play effectively at all if I was 100% iOS, so I can appreciate his pain. I've always gotten the sense that the android version pretty closely resembles the PC version.

ImRachet

Swordsman
The functionality on iOS is pretty crappy. It barely mirrors the PC game. I don't think I would be able play effectively at all if I was 100% iOS, so I can appreciate his pain. I've always gotten the sense that the android version pretty closely resembles the PC version.
Android is like a handheld computer when it comes to tw2. I wish iOS was better taken care of.