• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Jaunpils)

DeletedUser2938

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Jaunpils on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Elements

Nobleman
So am I gonna be able to do stats for this world? Is tw2-tracker gonna be pardoned for their "crimes" of stat gathering and other particularly useless information if ur not a geek like me?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Good then we don’t have to worry as much about night attacks ;)
Lol, man when I used to play if I went to bed and there were incoming attacks my body would automatically wake me up ~5 minutes before the attacks landed. Without fail. Then I'd dodge or whatever and go back to sleep. It used to annoy my wife so bad, lol.

ImRachet

Swordsman
Lol, man when I used to play if I went to bed and there were incoming attacks my body would automatically wake me up ~5 minutes before the attacks landed. Without fail. Then I'd dodge or whatever and go back to sleep. It used to annoy my wife so bad, lol.
Haha sounds like me with timers going off.

fun time

Berserker
2500 VP? Mods agreed to start doing 1200 to 1400 Vps after Queens server. There player base is very low on the us server. I Know Inno wants are money make things easy and you guys can stole 1 grand from me again. Devs need to start listening to there player base you get a bigger bonus.

Last edited:

Elements

Nobleman
Well, I know they're making the EN VP worlds smaller. But so far they've been increasing the VP for US worlds.

fun time

Berserker
LOOK on Queens server US they did a big mess up we were told a VP number I think it said 1400 vps on the forum which has been updated. I claim my tribes win and they said They mess up on numbers. CAPT told us to vote where 2 cry baby's hated me so much they made sure I lost the vote it was funny becouse only 4 members were active they had zero chances of winning. CaptC said the new vp be 1400 vp in a email that next server..

Last edited:

Elements

Nobleman
Wow, I wasnt active in queens, but that was my best world where I got the biggest before I was Element, now Elements, and I was a lot lot less active lol.