• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion - Kolmont (US89)

.Solaris.

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Kolmont in a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

Sour noodle

Spearman
So is it a domination world or a VP world? First sentence it says it’s 850 VP. But in the endgame requirements it says 65% domination.

A little bit of effort would go a long way. Instead of half ass copy and pasting from the previous world how about you guys start giving a shit about your player base. Re code the game. FIX THE DUPE GLITCH.

sportzplayer

Spearman
I am assuming its a Dom world since it just looks like a copy and paste. What is this Dupe glitch? Was thinking of coming back to this world after not playing for a year or two and this is the first I have heard of it.

Sour noodle

Spearman
It’s a glitch where you can essentially get unlimited resources. It’s easy to do. Took me awhile to figure it out but it’s easy to learn. I lost multiple worlds due to it. Some guys still want to deny its existence but I can literally demonstrate it. I messaged inno explaining it in detail. I told them I could explain it further over the phone and I can demonstrate it for them. They asked a couple small questions but it went nowhere. Go to en server and you’ll see how bad it is. I am in the current J world here on us server. There was one cheater early game, We then did it back to beat him. Made him quit, and no more cheaters came about You run across guys who cheat and also drop thousands of dollars and that is when it is impossible to beat them

sportzplayer

Spearman
Damn, that wasn't around when I was playing. Glad to hear there aren't many though. How many people are playing on worlds now a days?

Also, when exactly does the world go live? I know it is on the 12th but at what time/timezone usually?

Sour noodle

Spearman
normally 8am. but i’ve seen it random times too probably whenever whoever is in charge wakes up from their meth binge and decides to start the world. I say meth binge because who other than a meth head is going to milk a game for every penny they can while not giving a single shit about the game or the people who put their time and money into it.

It’s easy to call out the cheaters. They grow fast, they don’t loot a lot, And they ALWAYS have an abnormally high warehouse. If you know how to connect dots you’ll see. Like why does this guy have the largest village, way of the soldier and way of the rider, but doesn’t even have 100k looted? It sucks. I hate it. I wish i could do something about it

MOSSYOAK

Spearman
Solaris Get a new job..twice now u deleted my post. Instead of addressing the real matter at hand with cheaters you're more worried of what I'm typing. At this point ppl know u can't do your job as attended...you're not a good DEV so just quit.

.Solaris.

Tribal Wars 2 Team
You misunderstand our position in the community. Both @Elmerine and I are Community Managers, not devs or part of the development team. Our goal is to bridge the gap between the community and the in-house teams and share your feedback with them, which we do weekly. This glitch has been reported for the development team to investigate.

There is no reason to be impolite to anyone in our community, be it part of the team or other fellow players. As such, content breaching our forum rules will be moderated.

We hope this helps, and have a great time battling across the worlds of Tribal Wars 2!

MOSSYOAK

Spearman
Seeeee now we r communicating..Me being impolite to u caused u to communicate with me. This glitch has been going on for yrs...I dare u to look up U-tube videos of ppl doing this glitch & showing others how to perform this glitch. I also dare u to look at the vids & check the dates. U say " This glitch has been reported for the development team to investigate" I have no doubt it's been reported & talked about & clearly u just admitted that yall have looked into it but clearly U have no " INTENTION" do anything about this matter because it's been going on for years. This game makes money for INNO but is to blinded to the fact yall r "LOSING MONEY" from this glitch..from the honest players & the cheaters...what honest player wants to pump money in a game that allows cheaters to abuse the glitches to be beat by the cheaters??? the cheaters don't need to pump as much money because the use the resource glitch..."U LOSE...U GET NOTHING" I'm wasting my time typing this out...because these glitches r still here, been here for years & yall r still investigating. I have tribe members pulling out of Kolmont because it's a cheaters server. I know for a fact my tribe mates sent yall reports on the cheaters...still nothing. I'm pulling out also..no more coin buying from me or others that I know of till these cheats & glitches have been fixed.

thekingkiller

Spearman
You misunderstand our position in the community. Both @Elmerine and I are Community Managers, not devs or part of the development team. Our goal is to bridge the gap between the community and the in-house teams and share your feedback with them, which we do weekly. This glitch has been reported for the development team to investigate.

There is no reason to be impolite to anyone in our community, be it part of the team or other fellow players. As such, content breaching our forum rules will be moderated.

We hope this helps, and have a great time battling across the worlds of Tribal Wars 2!
We spend hundreds of dollars for you to refuse to ban players who blatantly cheat, yet tell us there's no reason to be mad? What a joke. I've dropped tw2 again due to this. Even calling innohq got me nowhere. Do your jobs and IP BAN dupers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stew Pidkhunt

Spearman
If you have never played this game before, and you are reading this forum for the first time to see if it is worth joining, do yourself a favour,

DO NOT BOTHER.

Let me explain why. Without doubt TW2 is a good game. You will spend hours, days and weeks trying to understand how to play the game and then subsequently, playing the game, only for your hard work to be taken by someone else. So you will try again, and the same thing will happen. As you skills improve, you will start to notice how 'other' players on this game always appear to grow so much quicker than you. It will be a little confusing at first, then you will be made aware that you can buy something called 'Crowns' from InnoGames, which will cost you money, but, you will believe that it will be worth it as it will put you on a level playing field with those that appear to grow so much quicker than you had previously. So you spend your money, use your 'Crowns', and the same thing happens. The Crowns do not actually give you the advantage you thought they would?

Why is this?

Because there are far too many cheats on this game. But, InnoGames have a process where you can report cheats so they can be banned. So you take advantage of this, collect your evidence and report them, by raising a 'ticket' in the support section.

The response you get back from InnoGames on that ticket is poor, firstly in the communication you receive from them, and secondly, in the actions they take to stop the cheating taking place, effectively InnoGames ignore the cheating. Why? I'm not sure. Maybe, because of the amount of cheating that takes place, OR, they don't have the team members required to carry out so many investigations, OR, they don't actually have the skills to put measures in place to prevent the cheating happening, OR, they simply ignore it so other new players coming to this game buy Crowns from them, OR, those who manage the tickets do not actually pass them over to the development team and make decisions that they will benefit from. I'm not sure, but normally, no actions appear to take place. Sometimes they will take action and ban a player. BUT they will ban them for 2 days and then let them carry on, keeping the benefits they have gained from their cheating actions.

And trust me when I say it all becomes very frustrating in the end

So, I hope that has explained why it is important you DO NOT JOIN this game ... effectively, it is a 'rip off, and as I stated at the beginning of this message:

DO NOT BOTHER.

Last edited:

MOSSYOAK

Spearman
Well Solaris I & a few others have left Kolmont server, the cheaters "Won"...but I can rest easy at night knowing U will pass this on to the "Development Team" to investigate...for what ever that's worth. Also I'd like to add u lost out on more coins being bought from me & my other tribe mates...see how that works??? U don't punish the cheaters u lose out on money...all because of your "Development Team & Cheaters" Have a Sad Day!