• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ortenbourg)

InsanityBlitz2

Swordsman
Its been suggested that he contact support with his 2nd player in the house. So let's see what happens with that. Ive done what I can do.

Lord Bronn

Spearman
This is a warning. Stop posting things about cheating, bans ect. Please refrain from cussing / lude language. If you have a problem report it to support.
Stop banning players in game with no proof but solely just on claims. You guys doing your best job to lose more loyal players with bs.

InsanityBlitz2

Swordsman
My job is to edit forum. I went above that even and spoke to my CM. I have no control over people being banned. And if you have an issue, please contact SUPPORT. Which again was suggested yesterday.

zerkerman

Spearman
Its cool, i will just play EN server and stop spending money. 2q3sed5rctvybun werent you right next to me in new world? maybe it wasnt you, cant remember. you asked for a 3 day truce?? haha wonder how many of the red complained about me to get me banned haha, not shocked. reds were spending hundreds and still getting rimmed. haha why not use inno support as last resort to try and win server hahaha. great job MOS/inno. Thanks for have my back fun times.

0rph3us

Spearman
Yea. They’re not going to do anything. I didn’t even try bc they ban you then not give a proper explanation on how one gets banned. Saying they’re not allowed to get into details.