• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Swansea)

king kymeria

Swordsman
Terrific challenges trying to keep up, Swansea has Flipped the Lids, But to put it into some perspective, right off the top I can't think of anything more interesting than the dissolution of The former top tribe Dog! It's rather sad for me to see the ferocious gang of hard core player suddenly subdued.

The Guardians have replaced Dog at the top in 1st place and holding with a 10 point lead in VP over Ted, who has emerged quite strong and taking in members of their old would be advisories KMA , Gal and remaining members of Dog, that are still with us.

Officially KMA has made the merge, struggling to keep pace with many of the most active players and the story of the numbers It only seemed honorable to join our once terrible rivals in a dignified response to help push Ted move forward and for five minutes take the lead. But,,, It would not be so easy.

The Top Two tribes, Guardians of Doom and The Edge Dwellers are in a tight race to win, However the excitement is far from over, There is N-M The North Men! Those Famed Slayers from the Shores of Denmark and their small yet Lethal cadre. Standing in the way of Ted's ultimate goal, THe One on One with God that determines who will be victorious in this end game.

It has been a grueling few months and honestly, very incredible moments ,may still be in store, But it's still a very small world...and wouldn't take much to throw it into chaos and a whole new conflagration begins... I guess one worry would be some vengeful, or mercenary like warriors to join the outer rimm after a long hietis from a so called boring world.

.Ted players have gone a long way and their Andros Paulos deserves a lot of credit for his incessant leadrship, Incredible work, incredible vision,,, Taking down Dog, Consolidating their Forces and Absorbing a strong willing and able fighting force from what remains of active player to first take on the North Men, and then Guardian, in the final battle for control of this world. Seems to be within their grasp.

Stay in touch there's definitely much much more to come.

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
I'm Not the player to tell that, I wish Andros, Gimli or yourself could give us the rec cap... I moved on humble by what I've learned...Please fill me in some I know it has to be great...What a great world that really was. I've been sad to know, it will close soon. You have to come join us in any of the new world bring all the Danes you wish, glad to know such monumental players. :D