• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Swansea)

king kymeria

Swordsman
Brilliant post, keep up the good work Kymeria!
Thank you VolDz, means a great deal, to all of us I hope, and stay tuned much more to come, Things are warming up in Swansea US71 rumor has it, EU server members are joining the party! More on that later... Thanks for commenting., and stay tuned.

king kymeria

Swordsman
Welcome Back Warriors, hows the world looking today? I got it from the inside Darth Vador! is the topic for the day, this guy is impressive I don't think I've ever seen such skill, Darth Vador! Who joined us about two weeks ago, and hasn't even achieved a 1/6 stolen goods achievement, has managed to conquer 7 villages with 6 victory points to add to the tribe his OBP is an incredible 146 with an DBP of 7,809. achievement points of 460 with conquest of the day and way of the shield among his personal best, The gossip is his 13,000 honor points has placed him as most favorable to run the tribe. This guy has turned them all to the dark side with his Jedi mind tricks, and a star wars budget.

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
Casualties are Piling up in Swansea US71,The blood shed has only just begun, being open since May, 23 , 2022 I thought if was a good idea to tally some of the TOP tribes most merciless players, Ranking their contributions based of overall Bash Points both OBP and DPB picked from 5 of the top slayers of each tribes. This is only to give a general overview of the tribes performance as a fighting force, and not actually their total combined statistics.

FIrst Place! for most accumulation of BP on average of the top five fighter in DOGsoldiers,: and fist place in the world is 334,183 BP

Second Place! for the most accumulated BP on average of the top 5 fighter in Guardians of Doom: and second place in the world is 285,691 BP

Third Place! for the most accumulated BP on average for the top 5 fighter in Kymeria: and third place in the world is 276,618 BP

This may not reflect accurately the actual accumulated average of all players of all three of the tribe, it is only a brief, report of how the killing is going I'm quite sure the numbers far over reach all these averages and maybe I will have the pleasure of post the accurate number of destroyed units in the future Alas, for now this will have to do...However if you are interested just look for yourself and add in a comment your tribe actual combined killings, Ah Ah Ahh! you show me yours I'll show you mine...It would be great to add in a comment though, try it out.

I'm truly grateful for those of you warriors who have visited our general discussions your likes and comments are always a great and enjoyable surprise thanks for all the fun so far, and stay tuned for more updates as the saga continues here at tribal wars2. ty

king kymeria

Swordsman
Greeting Tribal Warriors! We're back to get the what, in Swansea US71, I promise I will be posting another update soon as I've collected every ones latest statistics, It's my pleasure to shift through the Top players of each tribe, gathering insight into their personal journey, and reporting it here for you...

The one take away you'll have that It's pretty much wrote in stone, who are the top two, Recognizing achievements is as important as ever now... We have no shortage of tremendously active players, and their working tirelessly to stay the course, Collect for their tribe and domination over their provinces,...In the never a dull moment atmosphere where, some new rivalries, and old will keep turning up the pressure on their foe, with flurries of exchanges going on nearly every single hour. the action is live...

With the commitment to bring you the best detailed information that I can provide, Please share some of your insight all of those comments are enjoyed by others also, and help keep the dream alive,. Thank you and have a nice day.

LegendOfStein

Spearman
I would have to agree that the top 2 tribes are pretty much solidified and I don't see it changing unless one of the two knock the other one out. Which it shouldn't be a secret that there has been some fighting between the two.

LegendOfStein

Spearman
Hello all. I'm normally not the one giving any insight in the world but I decided I'm going to talk a little now.
So things have been picking up in the world and today I will bring up bash points. I will show the top 5 in total bash, top 5 in defensive and top 5 in offensive bash points.

Top 5 in Total Bash points
With no surprise, we have 2 players from each of the top 2 tribes.
In 1st place from DOG we have mike** with 451,366 (269,875 def / 181,491 off)
In 2nd place from GOD we have spaccatoabbestia with 331,825 (64,691 def / 267,134 off)
In 3rd place also from GOD we have LegendofStein with 315,332 (52,824 def/ 262,508 off)
In 4th place from KMA we have is that him with 263.903 (226,596 def/ 37,307 off)
In 5th place from DOG we have the rank 2 V0lDz with 256,985 (63,756 def/ 193,229 off)

Top 5 in defensive Bash points
We have some familiar faces and a couple not so familiar faces.
1st from DOG mike** 269,875
2nd from KMA is that him 226,596
3rd from DOG TropicalFlower2233 180,080
4th from DOG Sumshark 105,246
5th from DAO Warriors of Angelo 95459

And now for the terrors of the server, The top 5 in offensive Bash.
Of the current top 5 4 are from the same tribe. The rank 2 GOD.
In 1st place the leader and founder of GOD spaccatoabbestia with 267,134
In 2nd place also from GOD LegendOfStein with 262,508
In 3rd place from the rank 1 tribe DOG Barry34 with 243,018, this warrior is all about dishing out the pain and with only 100 defensive bash no one has stepped up in retaliation.
In 4th place from GOD Elon Tusk with 196.232
In 5th place from GOD SangueMisto with 194.846

The fighting has really picked up so I expect there to be change in the near future. But for now these warriors have been at the forefront of the action. Please leave any comments you may have, I'd like to see some interaction in the forums. I may post more in the future or I might just leave it to the King.

king kymeria

Swordsman
Hello all. I'm normally not the one giving any insight in the world but I decided I'm going to talk a little now.
So things have been picking up in the world and today I will bring up bash points. I will show the top 5 in total bash, top 5 in defensive and top 5 in offensive bash points.

Top 5 in Total Bash points
With no surprise, we have 2 players from each of the top 2 tribes.
In 1st place from DOG we have mike** with 451,366 (269,875 def / 181,491 off)
In 2nd place from GOD we have spaccatoabbestia with 331,825 (64,691 def / 267,134 off)
In 3rd place also from GOD we have LegendofStein with 315,332 (52,824 def/ 262,508 off)
In 4th place from KMA we have is that him with 263.903 (226,596 def/ 37,307 off)
In 5th place from DOG we have the rank 2 V0lDz with 256,985 (63,756 def/ 193,229 off)

Top 5 in defensive Bash points
We have some familiar faces and a couple not so familiar faces.
1st from DOG mike** 269,875
2nd from KMA is that him 226,596
3rd from DOG TropicalFlower2233 180,080
4th from DOG Sumshark 105,246
5th from DAO Warriors of Angelo 95459

And now for the terrors of the server, The top 5 in offensive Bash.
Of the current top 5 4 are from the same tribe. The rank 2 GOD.
In 1st place the leader and founder of GOD spaccatoabbestia with 267,134
In 2nd place also from GOD LegendOfStein with 262,508
In 3rd place from the rank 1 tribe DOG Barry34 with 243,018, this warrior is all about dishing out the pain and with only 100 defensive bash no one has stepped up in retaliation.
In 4th place from GOD Elon Tusk with 196.232
In 5th place from GOD SangueMisto with 194.846

The fighting has really picked up so I expect there to be change in the near future. But for now these warriors have been at the forefront of the action. Please leave any comments you may have, I'd like to see some interaction in the forums. I may post more in the future or I might just leave it to the King.
Excellant Post! it's wWonderful! and has really brightened up my day, I may go back and launch fakes to every player in the realm in celebration...lol For all of us who visit the forum please continue and contribute some more to this lively world, and give us your insite to the game...Thanks again LegenOfStein, I am not surprise by the level of detail from a player with your passion to play,, incredible work work! Keep it up...please.

king kymeria

Swordsman
All right warriors, here some fun, that contest opening up best jokes/memes...look I've already gotten to work on mine...a little hard to read, but I think it about sums it up, lol really fun times all you guys.

king kymeria

Swordsman
I'm really feeling the participation in the meme contest, Glad they opened up a contest for us, with prizes, Good Luck to all of you with you're sub,issions, I wanted to comment but didn;t want to ruin the flow of the thread, So I'm saying it here, Both VoiDz and LegendOfStien, great memes, very funny. Now wish me luck so I can get 1000 crowns to blow on Gwen, this week! get me some nobles!

LegendOfStein

Spearman
I'm really feeling the participation in the meme contest, Glad they opened up a contest for us, with prizes, Good Luck to all of you with you're sub,issions, I wanted to comment but didn;t want to ruin the flow of the thread, So I'm saying it here, Both VoiDz and LegendOfStien, great memes, very funny. Now wish me luck so I can get 1000 crowns to blow on Gwen, this week! get me some nobles!
I can wish you luck for the 750 coins. I'd like the 1k for myself.

king kymeria

Swordsman
Will see what days this coming week I'll have available to do so.
I'm very glad to read that, I think on behalf of all the Tribal Wars2 community the more interest and commentary provided, Is a victory for us all, in the battle to save our Forum, which I believe could use some traffic. Also... Good Luck everybody! today is the final day for submissions to the Meme/Joke contest...It's going to be tough to decide, all of them are humorous, in different meanings.

LegendOfStein

Spearman
I'm very glad to read that, I think on behalf of all the Tribal Wars2 community the more interest and commentary provided, Is a victory for us all, in the battle to save our Forum, which I believe could use some traffic. Also... Good Luck everybody! today is the final day for submissions to the Meme/Joke contest...It's going to be tough to decide, all of them are humorous, in different meanings.
Seems as of right now the top 3 memes are already decided (given there are currently only 3).

king kymeria

Swordsman
Seems as of right now the top 3 memes are already decided (given there are currently only 3).
lol, yeah well, it's a start, three submissions is better than none...Thanks for helping liven up the join, I don't think we'll ever get it back to what it use to be though...That will have to take some time, and interest. I have hopes for the new world though, a lot of players probably made their way there today and started the build up, gonna be busy busy busy. I'm with you, already got one world going on, no interest in jumping to the next. I plain don't have the endurance this one alone has been a never ending battle. For as unpopular this world started the Tribes here just won't quit. The top four at least, I'm personally having a great time, it's just so exhausting being the tribe all other tribes can't resist...I mean, Kymeria has 28 defender of the day, that's like a whole month...lol...smh, nobles on wheel today, check your master card...get it cause your meme is about Gwen...nvrmind lots of luck.

king kymeria

Swordsman
This is incredible, after a month languishing in 7th Gallows for Gods has reemerged! Pulling up in an inspiring surge to reclaim 3rd place and once again back in the game, We are going to have to do some homework, and look for the those top players again in the top 5. But also lets discuss, the hype, has restarting with nobles in your bag, made the game more challenging, exciting to play or make no difference to you...Me I'm told of the surprising measures with which to fight from a 650pts villa, If your looking for nonstop action, launch your armies and support your point leaders in your province. We can't all be hot shots.