• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Terebovlia on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

DeletedUser3155

Another VP world? When should we expect the next Dom world?

LegendOfStein

Spearman
I won't be in the world because I only play one world at a time. But a 200 tribe limit will make this world end so quick.

Elements

Nobleman
Could really use some competition here. Only 4 tribes that are worth tracking. Not much fun doing a top 4 tribe lol.

Elements

Nobleman
Not much for competition. Number 1 tribe Inc has all the good players. GAL and HTP are just kinda minimal resistance tribes. And my tribe is still trying to get off the ground and fly.

Relyks

Spearman
I was informed that the VP count would decrease per week every Saturday starting on the 24th of September. I asked where we could see the VP required to win and the Admin said that it'd appear here somewhere but I've yet to see any signs of the VP count. Could we get an accurate VP change or are we to keep track of it ourselves?