• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Vianden

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Vianden on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Sour noodle

Spearman
If anyone wanted to play domination without relocation we’d go play tw1. Thanks for ruining the first dom world in forever. You guy must really want this game to die. Staff refuses to give the players what they want and it’s so backwards and pointless. Horrible decision making by whoever is in charge. Staff is the reason this game loses players every world. So many people were looking forward to this domination world and yous ruined it. Probably on purpose. Now we wait another 5 worlds for a chance at a good dom. Thanks for nothing Inno. Once again disappointing your player base.

king kymeria

Swordsman
Goodness, Stop Crying, LOL I think inno doing a great job, managing to leave some space to play for the less maniacal. But...there is something to be said about starting a world and not finishing it. Swansea for instance, might like to see you back again. It looks like you've completely forgotten. :( I'll admit I'm not entirely bothered by the intentional absence. I'm only disappointed that Dog, (for all it's earliest ferocity) has shown little, since The Danish showed up (North-Men) It also appears that with little motivation to win so call world, they entertain us by eating your once menacing numbers by the province. XD How that could had happened if you especially Sour and Davebro, were there to put up some resistance, it's not a criticism your excellent players just lose interest easily. Not sure if it was for KMA benefit, we've had our share of struggle, but something in the challenge made for a more pleasurable gaming experience for all of us.

The methodology gets pretty simple after that, new players will learn to continue playing, till eventually those players who burst on the scene like a juggernauts will afterwards, have no span of attention enough fallow through, either that or have no interest in drawn out games which in that case, I'm sorry you may have to wait for the great DOM comes. but I'm pretty sure if enough players simply don't quit, like most DOM worlds require to win, no game will entertain you in the long run.

It's kind of a good thing for players who must also manage rl. Who have their strengths in more passive tactics are allowed to Chapel drop in hostile provinces supported and strategically position because of their small sizes and the penalty for attacking them intact. The fusion of your own styles, for explosive attacks formations and heart pounding assaults/ and passive tactics like I've described, may entertain all the players While trying to enjoy their TW2...Do not neccessarilty have to be on every second of their lives prepared to stave off incoming...That's why I think the VP worlds are a good job, it mitigates the tempo of the world and gives incentives for players to restart multiple times if they must...but also time enough between new opening worlds to emerge, and in between those spaces of time, players can devise a new approach to how the game can be played...Not necessarily how the so called " fan base " desires.

Please I hope you respond, I'd love to have this discussion I'm full of ideas about this topic...and with you both particularly. Concerning Quality of the gaming experience for all others including yourselves. Great comment ! have a nice day, for you both.

Last edited:

Sour noodle

Spearman
I joined S world because it was the newest world available when I returned to the game. As soon as I realized it was non relocation, I knew I was going to quit when the next world opened. So in the mean time I played S. I joined your tribe king. And after I was kicked from your tribe for asking if I was allowed to attack someone (never sent an attack). I joined dog. Then we rimmed you guys fair and square. Never spent a penny. I had like 8 villages when T world opened. I volunteered to be internalled but Dog is 80% inactives and they ratherd me log in once a week.

After the horrible leadership I experienced in S world I decided T I would lead a tribe, and I’d do it right. We are closing in on 2 mil points now. Rank 2 tribe has like 40k points. We are still going strong with 25 members and will continue until the world is over. I also joined U world and I made another tribe. Also dominating U world. I myself a top player of both tribes.

I work 10 hour days at work and I have kids. I play 90% mobile. You call us juggernauts but we get dealt the same hands as you. In real life and the game. If you don’t like real time games then you probably shouldn’t play. The skill sets are all the same.. it’s the time available and the willingness to set aside real life for the game. That being said the older I get the less I am willing. I can definitely be beat. I won’t be crying about it either bringing up every excuse in the book.

Tell me king; are you in the new world? Or still riding coat tails in S against a bunch of inactives?

king kymeria

Swordsman
Greetings Sour!!!! I am...truly glad you found time to reply, I'm doing great , thanks for asking :D...It's actually really great, to have a discussion with you in such awhile SO I wanted to give you a hearty hello :D Congratulations to Inc. I've read good reports all the time...

Back to S world...I understood you clearly...All of the above you stated is still very untrue. S world is mostly full of partially active players... that takes us back to the beginning of course, we remember how that went down. ( I won't bring up history ) but you in error...Dog players are active, but the players you and the core membership of your forgotten legions is rather struggling to defend against Gal and Ted...and I must mention the North-Men who (you) totally ran from. But I understand how busy, "rl" ,is...

KMA have only had no interesting in squabbling over Dogs left overs, specially with Ted and Gal hovering over them like vultures, ( Thos players you abandoned who in my opinion have put up a glorious battle ceding lands and nearly all restarting again in the southwest...I have seen them tightly grouped but developing nicely. So many of Dogs players are still active but are also being pursued by Ted...At least that's the official story...As far as Ted is concerned...they had declared Dog...are open season...and diplomatically screwed...but I got your back Dog! KMA reluctantly but also pleasantly, agreed to a NAP with the founder and members that remained behind with him.

My tribe had almost nothing to do with it (and are doing well thanks for asking), it was between you all...I will admit we had to be the first to march into your home province, but spy reports supported information that I concluded you was trying to defend some front line village from North-Men, cause all you heavy cavalry was vacated. I Believe that was the last move you made before you left for good. It was something watching our old provinces transformed over a single week. But remarkable to have seen it.

I read your message I'm not sure if you are coming across harshly to me or not...But!
I also don't think you are claiming victory as much that you are stating some good reasons for defeat...In fact I recall a conversation we had, About this effect the game has on us all, it will disrupt us socially...However, that's an older lesson I have learn well from...Even you told me it wasn't personal and loved triggering players and deliberate drama, as well as ... otherwise. Just part of the game, One of you final messages to me was, "what! your restarting"

The Last was something about me saying you served Ted on a platter...Blah Blah Blah lots of tough talk from me, but....I am still there in Swansea and you aren't..Quite a number of you are, that's my whole point! or rather how many are not very active anymore, I think you were rimmed first. And a Few Others. But there's hope for you Sour! and everyone alike, your in the perfect position to restart!

I know...it sounds grueling but if, Ultimately, if a player and few new players, continued restarting their game, and moderately participate for long enough. can their tribe possible come up from behind,to win a world?. (XD) hilarious!( all that effort you put into buckling players from the start)...I'm not saying me but (All it takes to beat you was to wait for you, get bored, and totally give up.) , I am saying you wasted enough of my time,..(lightly joking with you) I definately beat you in the head though I think , after all It's good to hear how powerful you are in the new world...However you aren't even invited to S world far as I know.

I also saying that it is a good thing, It's not everyday, I realize after all this time and frustration that, Americans get distracted very easily and move on to the next...My only question is ( is that some developer tool or something) maybe it should...Persistence Persistence Persistence, and for any player new to the worlds trying to play along there is one piece of advice I can give em, Don't Stop Playing!!! ... You really can't lose. Oh and EN player tend to be more routine and longer dedicated players. That's one another, but if you want to beat them all...or at least as you learn to play how to beat them all?! Got to Play first, and that means multiple restarts, and put on your helmet. Cause it's players like Sour, who are going to chew you up and spit you out at the rim most of the time.

So that's a great reason I spoke up about developers ruining the game, I think VP worlds are great! I also think Domination worlds are worth keeping and maybe should be made more available for PLayers like you Sour, Just because we enjoy a different style of game, doesn't mean we shouldn't both enjoy it.

It's pretty clear no one is going to be able to claim victory in S world for a long long time, unless someone intervenes. But that someone better be Thanos or or something, North-Men, made it look how easy it is. But I got some plans on keeping North Men always glued to their monitors cause Iphones won't always provide the necessary display, and with KMA's size and the moral being so low. We are experiencing our own BP increases. Fighting North-Men for a few VP. Mastering the art of a chapel drop. Learning how to cripple players just like you, but a little nicer.

Maybe there's some hope for a new fan base. I hope you will be happiest to welcome them and try to enjoy your Tribal Wars2,
Finally, Sour I do not wish to disrupt your game, by intruding in another world. But when this W71 has finished I can certainly go for another...Unless I am disposed of temporarily.

Very nice catching up with you, I hope this message finds you well.

Sour noodle

Spearman
It’s a little challenging to follow along with your messages I will admit.

Like I said bro; I quit S world longg before the north men were anything. The fact that they nobled the villages off my inactive account means nothing to me. A coop ran my account because they refused to internal me. Regardless. When I joined there I joined 5 days late and was right outside of the core. Outgrew everyone in your tribe… rimmed you and your friend. Announced my departure and reasons why to everyone in the tribe.

But yes, you are right! Great advice to new players lol; if you wait until all the good players get bored and move on you will eventually get to a place where you can clear and noble players who will not fight back. And you can finally feel what it’s like to win a world.

Are you in V world king? You should’ve joined. It’s fun.

king kymeria

Swordsman
Hello Sour, glad you responded, "you" didn't do anything you and your tribe combined made the effort possible, Try to remember that when patting yourself on the back.... It also pretty much cost your old tribe everything in the end. But I'm in a new world and have given all decisions over to Andros Paulos, He's a good leader and knows enough of you to know who is completely full of sh*t or just half full of sh*t...but I put much of that behind me.

I know how it feels to win worlds, I feel a tremendous triumph in Swansea, I've been officially reintroduced and have a small but like-minded circle of new friends with whom I can associate with anytime I like. Both in the game and outside it. That's the big Win for me. At least that's how it feels to me,

Lol...but it's Wawel W75, I'm suiting up for some more punishment. We've all got our thinking caps on and I'm lagging mainly because I need to sleep. I've got family and have to tend to a bunch of tasks, But if I had a solid co-op I'm sure I wouldn't have much trouble with the pace cause a co-op would work the hours I'm offline. Being asleep or working and such.

Otherwise...very Glad to hear something back from you,... and If you think you want to join W75, and chase me around with your friends some more I'll be there, even has relocation enabled...so you don't have any reason to quit...bye for now :)

what wold V world is off hand I started in W75 Wawel...