• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Zouch Castle (US52)

TSoares

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Zouch Castle on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I have yet to come across someone who enjoys VP worlds.
I'm sure they exist, but I'm also sure they have to be a tiny minority of the dwindling population.

DeletedUser1173

Domination Worlds take longer but they are well worth it. They also seem to encourage more coining and I would think that would benefit the game. We used to have several thousand players per world and those numbers are dropping off.

pledge

Spearman
When is the next world coming out? York Castle and World X are already over, You might as well just end the two worlds now and save us all from the agonizing end-of-world few weeks where everyone except the winning tribe goes AFK. Just crown the Script using Multi-Accounter's in Killer Queen they have really earned a round of applause for sleeping while their scripts farm for them, and inviting 15 new botted players that they end up pillaging in every possible thought of way. Cheers to them! Please just start the next world already, make this next world a slower paced night bonus dom world, where the member limit of each tribe doesn't exceed 50, and limit the tribal alliances to 2 and NAPs to 3 so things are fair and not everyone just cliques up against newer players and inexperienced people that have Zero chance of actually surviving the first 2 weeks of the game, They just end up quitting when they get rimmed and there goes another customer for you and player for all of us. Make things fair please. I don't care if I am in a different tribe than my friends, It would be interesting to go to war against my friends and start a tribe with completely new people. Spies are also ruining the game as well I wish we could find a way to control spies so that you can actually communicate with your tribe without 3 or 4 multi-accounting enemies send your chat and forum logs to the enemy tribe(s) Things need to be changed big time.

DeletedUser2770

Are there any monthly crown competitions for this world?