• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Evaluation

DeathQueen

Spearman
Hi,
The following is my personal evaluation to TW2 after the implementation of the new Tribe System.

In short, it is frustrating.
Now if you are not in a large tribe either in a small one or playing alone you are completely overrun by the bonuses aside from the normal (gang up) mentality. It's not just team work, it also becomes a multi-account type of game with features like baby-sitters and so it is clear that fairness is completely lacking. None the less that now you do not need a strategy while you can buy one.

Let me clarify on this. A strategy game, is a game of managing resources, time and making the right decisions either diplomatically or in war. But recently, resources can be boosted if you bribe the game with your money (and it's not a cheap game either). Troops can be instantly bought, Battle boosters can be bought, Tribe advancements can be bought. So basically you can buy a strategy if you have the money, and if you have the brains for the game but you don't bribe the game, you end up behind in progress, points, and the fun.

I played several eras on TW2 on several worlds and many might recognize my name. It truly is no fun when you spend Weeks building up and planning then losing it all in a few hours. The fact that it takes too long to have a functional village makes the loss even more frustrating. I wouldn't mind if I lose something that took couple of days to build up. But to spend a month building up to lose it in a few hours is completely absurd, none the less that you lose it to point hoarders, gang tribes and money spenders. Not even real strategists who proved a better performance than yours.

To me as someone who loves to strategize and to utilize the best time and resources for the maximum output, TW2 is no longer the game for me.

I hope the Admins of this game get to a point where they'd find a balance to get paid for this game while keeping it's strategy intact. Till then, I will find me another one.

Thanks for the fun and I hope this review would improve things for everyone.

DeletedUser

Turtlopis is ranked 1st in W9. He has over 32,000 coins, with second place following with under 20k coins. Turtlopis has never dropped any cash on this game. If you're a good enough player and spend your day/night playing on TW2 farming, then crowns mean nothing.