• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gifts

DeletedUser2294

Is thier anyways to gift like crowns or loot protection or anything to that area?

DeletedUser

Loot protection? People actually use them? I've been sitting on 7 of them for months...

DeletedUser2294

I am new and didn't know that. Ok so how about crowns?

DeletedUser

There is currently no way to gift any items. You can however gift resources if you have a level 20 market.

DeletedUser626

If you want to gift crowns you can be a person's coop that you would like to use crowns on. You can buy items or use the crowns on other things. That's the only current way to "gift" crowns.

DeletedUser2294

If you want to gift crowns you can be a person's coop that you would like to use crowns on. You can buy items or use the crowns on other things. That's the only current way to "gift" crowns.
But if I do that will my credit card info stay on thier acct?

DeletedUser

It depends on how active and aggressive the player is. For an aggressive player, Grandmasters, Medics, Rangers, and deceivers are great. For a defensive player, tacticians are better.

DeletedUser2294

It depends on how active and aggressive the player is. For an aggressive player, Grandmasters, Medics, Rangers, and deceivers are great. For a defensive player, tacticians are better.
Ok ty so much