• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Good ol fashion smack talk with top 5 tribes, maps and all topics

DeletedUser835

Why don't you just check tw2 tools instead of making baseless claims? I just took several villas from coldwarrior in the past few days, I nuked an entire province of hers and gave two of the villas to scott and nohome, me and Ish took an entire province from C2arbon and now he has almost no villas left, under my operation we totally removed Lin from the front line, and she retreated back to the core to munch barbs like the poor player that she is, maybe you're confused Ice? You've been on this server longer than I am and I have almost 4x your Obash.

You're a poor player, you and your tribe got nobled out by randos on Us7 and it will happen again here.

I think I'll drop in your provinces next actually.

Go ahead and post the reports? Doesn't matter who specifically you lost the villas to, what matters is that they were LQ and you no longer have them.

DeletedUser835

Wow actually now that I look at your conquest list, are you projecting your inadequacies onto me? Lmao, you have literally *Only* nobled inhoused players from LoL before this week. Oh wait you took 2 villas from inactive C*M players, you're a joke.

DeletedUser465

Lol, you're not worth getting a forum ban for.
Think what you will, but if I ever see you on a future world you better tread lightly. I was #1 for over a month on world 7 ;)

DeletedUser835

Not worth getting a ban for? Are you that upset about me telling the truth about your account history? You were #1 in AOD because you had literally no competition in the core until all the rim tribes allied, and when they did, they crushed you and your friends; which you particularly were pretty salty about, I can go grab some quotes if you want.

I'm shaking in my boots? lmao

DeletedUser1949

Yea, Ice, I had to check TW2 for my own eyes and your conquest history looks almost entirely internals, aside from the mass co-ordinated attacks you and CM put on fivemoe this past week where you grabbed 4 villas. Taking 4 player villas is definitely good in a 2 day span, but I think you need some more to help pad your conquest history before pointing the finger at others.

Also, "I lost villas to the traitor members who blitzed shortly after when we said we'd leave them alone. They cleared me out of shared provinces. I can post how many nukes they lost the next time they tried to take something from me but you already have those reports i'm sure, right?"

I mean, we declared war on you guys. It seems like it's bad judgement to leave your villages not well enough defended in an enemy province. It appears those members valued their new tribe over your word that you wouldn't attack them.

DeletedUser1487

Just poking in my thoughts, although treason will find some way to make it sound stupid, who cares what treason says anyways? If you had no competition in the core in any world, I'd be so scared of you. The core "normally" has all the battles early game and is super packed and just chaotic, I personally wait a week before starting a world just to avoid core conflict. If you have no competition in the core, well either you coin hard and you reap what you sow, or you just really are that good and I'd end up losing fast. This is the core after all. As for all the internalling, its part of the game, you shouldn't give someone crap for internalling a player, better blue than red. Its only logical. Red is dead ya, but if you can prevent a village from being red, more power to you.

DeletedUser465

M is not the only world i've been on, or still play. If you are THAT interested in me, you can look at previous worlds. I've done a lot on A and G, along with H prior to going inactive and then being internalled, and K where I recently rejoined to watch NAO fall from front row seats. All I will say on that subject, as treason literally lives to troll.

As for the internalling comment the other guy said, How are you gonna noble people with over 100 villages to your 10? Of course i'm going to eat internals before getting back into the fight xD I look forward to the next op were running. M is probably the worst world i've had as far as life and sickness effecting TW2 time. If you wish to base your arguments on that however, so be it. I've technically no reason to prove anything to anyone regardless, and this is obviously just troll banter between players anyway.

P.S. Yes treason, a forum ban. I can get into it with you however the mod team, mostly coolnite, already IP banned me for "Double posting" once, which was just the excuse given for another issue he has with me, however I cannot get into that here, as I assume you'd already know.

DeletedUser835

Just poking in my thoughts, although treason will find some way to make it sound stupid, who cares what treason says anyways? If you had no competition in the core in any world, I'd be so scared of you. The core "normally" has all the battles early game and is super packed and just chaotic, I personally wait a week before starting a world just to avoid core conflict. If you have no competition in the core, well either you coin hard and you reap what you sow, or you just really are that good and I'd end up losing fast. This is the core after all. As for all the internalling, its part of the game, you shouldn't give someone crap for internalling a player, better blue than red. Its only logical. Red is dead ya, but if you can prevent a village from being red, more power to you.

You are confusing how the game is supposed to work with what actually transpires. They had no competition because there was none, there was 1 MRT tribe in the core made up mostly of new players who didn't stand a chance against people who were experienced, hardly a fair fight. Sound familiar? When finally there was a fair fight, they lost, badly.

Also, just above he was telling me I only nobled internals; which isn't true, and I pointed out that it in fact is what he had done. I guess it's only a problem when I do it?

I don't know or care about your history on other worlds, I wasn't on them to know first hand.

DeletedUser626

map_www_us13_4fc30e6f32911304d18fbe19c509f7e0_14713015927594.png

DeletedUser1500

Since A.A cannot barb munch to a win...statistically impossible....and Treason has already identified that LQ plan to fight A.A when the time is right...
Do you think A.A is already planning and positioning themselves to take out L.Q? I know A.A is allies with some of L.Q enemies. I'm interested in this new twist of A.A being #1 and L.Q flying under their wings.

DeletedUser835

Maybe they can't barb munch to win but they can certainly coerce players into joining them that just want the server to end and they can also merge tribes into them and eat their low point members, I see them as a serious threat. And A.A knew we planned to fight them at the end, after all there can only be one winner.

DeletedUser465

That's usually how till the end alliances work when you're on opposite sides of the world. Sadly, LQ chose to be stupider than A.A and make the world mad at them first. ;P

DeletedUser1949

That's usually how till the end alliances work when you're on opposite sides of the world. Sadly, LQ chose to be stupider than A.A and make the world mad at them first. ;P
I don't like hugging. Getting that close to someone is how you get diseases. The length of my sword is my comfort zone ;)

DeletedUser1500

Are you referring to an STD? If so, which one would you think each tribe has?

DeletedUser1949

Well since you asked....WAIT SEC! I aint falling for that bait! I'm not trying to get banned here!! lol

DeletedUser1500

Well since you asked....WAIT SEC! I aint falling for that bait! I'm not trying to get banned here!! lol
I thought it would be funny to match each tribe to an STD...but you have to give yourself one too.
Would that be against the rules though? I think its safe. Just use the medical terminology. haha

***I am the wrong person to give forum rules advice though. I have been banned and have more posts deleted than any other user.

DeletedUser1962

Maybe they can't barb munch to win but they can certainly coerce players into joining them that just want the server to end and they can also merge tribes into them and eat their low point members, I see them as a serious threat. And A.A knew we planned to fight them at the end, after all there can only be one winner.

Exactly this. A large chunk of WoT, CM, and LQ would gladly cross over to AA if it meant people quit asking them to help in ops/support/etc and they could barb munch in peace to win the world. Sad but true. Each tribe has maaybbbee 25% of their members active and wanting to fight other players. If AA keeps putting distance between them and the rest of the world im sure you'll start seeing people jump ship.

DeletedUser465

A.A tries to recruit people and then claims it's because they are new, but then turn around and do it again the following week/month.
Why don't we go ahead and recruit some of the fighters A.A has? Of course we would deny it and explain that it wasn't our intention.

DeletedUser1500

A.A tries to recruit me once a week, every week. (Its fun) They have a few veteran players. Some people hate Cinnie, but I like her. Especially when she talks in a renaissance dialect. I hear good things about Price.

We can of course bash them for the barb munch buffet, but you have to give these guys credit for staying out of the politics and trash talk. I think that outweighs the barb munching in my eyes....so respect there.

BUT...in the end...everyone has to die!

DeletedUser465

There's no trash talk to give, they are allied or NAP'd to everyone but CM :p