• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Good ol fashion smack talk with top 5 tribes, maps and all topics

DeletedUser626

Time to open up a thread where we can enjoy a good read and lets try to at least keep the more aggressive personal attacks to a minimum if we dont want to have it shut down.

DeletedUser626

Ill start it of with an updated map.

YES LOL is in the map as its vital to showing the world.

map_www_us13_e371928fa2d2f0d1c44e13a826e47647_14707779482844.png

DeletedUser

Warning, LoL is not part of the top 5 and any discussion of it will be considered off topic. :p

just kidding.

DeletedUser465

My favorite part is how the bulk of LQ is ex LOL members. :p

(By bulk I mean the main concentration of them)

DeletedUser1596

Thanks for making this sly, i'd also like to thank you for making 82nd brown. Color appropriate ;)

Edit: Damn, I really wanted to start the trash talk, lets see how fun this gets :)

DeletedUser465

Thanks for making this sly, i'd also like to thank you for making 82nd brown. Color appropriate ;)
Bwahahahahahaha
Idk who's worse, LQ or A.A as far as trying to talk to them. They both have such unrealistic claims. Oh man you should've seen the last multi tribe letter we all had between some of the leaders with LQ. haha

DeletedUser835

Bwahahahahahaha
Idk who's worse, LQ or A.A as far as trying to talk to them. They both have such unrealistic claims. Oh man you should've seen the last multi tribe letter we all had between some of the leaders with LQ. haha

I saw it because Elt shares most of those messages with the tribe. AWE thought they called our bluff and now we are taking all their villages? Was that the punch line? I'm not sure I understand what's funny here.

DeletedUser835

Here's a more accurate map of what's going on in US13.

map_www_us13_76d829bff1840f72669d1906cf685cfa_14707886046223.png

DeletedUser1952

Bwahahahahahaha
How does one become so ignorant? You made the most unrealistic claim i've read on these forums 13 minutes prior to writing this. LOL was never even close to half the size LQ is now and that makes is flat out impossible for your ex-LOL members to make up the majority of us. They do not even account for a quarter of us. We all read the letter, and the only funny thing about it is how pathetic you all sound. Why do you think M4 and the other people that you tried to bring into it didn't join in on your pathetic attempt at harassing ElT? Get a clue, kid.
Here's a realistic claim for ya. Check your conquest list. You have done nothing but lose villages and noble inactives since 6/18 when you took [448|428] from generalAlex of CM.

DeletedUser1500

I have just been trying to avoid jumping into the convo and sparking a personal hate feud back and forth. While some people enjoy it, I would rather say nothing than to go through that again. Plus its the only way we can have a thread survive here.

That said, I am obviously not agreeing with the propaganda LQ is spreading. However, I am fully convinced that Kool-Aid is spiked because you guys have a spin for everything. AND I'm honestly ok with that as long as it isn't something personally attacking. I think while that is a weakness, its also a huge strength. Everyone intoxicated with the belief they are superior and can accomplish anything. The mental motivation is more than half the battle.

While I wouldn't say LOL members make up the bulk of your tribe, former LOL and CM members certainly make up the bulk of your cities, points, and good players. You obviously have a few other good players as well. All that said, they are LQ players now. So kudos to ya, but no need to deny that either as it isn't a knock on ya. Its an accomplishment.

I do like the whole A.A & L.Q merge/alliance depiction. No complaints there, but genuine question...was it the plan the whole time for A.A to eat barbs as fast as possible? It would not be an honorable plan, but all is fair in war. It would certainly have been a successful one.

I don't sympathize on the L.Q bashing either. I sat in that chair for months taking abuse. The amount of stuff you guys have slung out...that's just karma making its way back around. I think you guys have wanted to be in that position though. So that is just the collateral that comes with it...amplified by the drama.

Poor IAI gets left out by themselves :(
Aren't they making a comeback, or no? I assume they are NAP with A.A, or they would be able to grow very fast.

...oh snap! Just noticed you added WoT to us. Bfciv....hit me up bro! Lets make something happen.

AWE thought they called our bluff and now we are taking all their villages?
I like Wookalar, but they are openly admitting of being a tribe for new players. The guy genuinely likes to help/train new players. I can't say that it is a huge accomplishment. However, he is a fighter. I offered them a NAP and defense, and he declined.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser835

The alliance between LQ and A.A is really a thing of necessity, for the time being. I have a few choice words for A.A's diplo's and leadership but that will have to wait for a more opportune time. Is there an Alliance? Yes. Merge? Never, I don't think that would ever happen but if it were to happen I wouldn't join.

Wookalar made a mistake when he made a ceasefire with C*M and that's why we chose to remove them from our territory.

DeletedUser

Hmm, the old 3rd wheel issue. Everyone will kill A.A when they have a chance, but too busy to worry about it now, wonder if A.A will ignore that.

DeletedUser1500

I'm telling ya that AWE never made a ceasefire with us. I offered them a NAP after you declared on them and they still declined it....and honestly, I know you guys live by tw2-tools...most of us don't attack them because the morale penalty. Damn near the whole tribe is 37% for me. haha
Now whether you are dissatisfied in their efforts to attack us, not my concern. That's asking them to suicide on our walls.

...and you cant be to judgmental about that...because A.A is discussing a NAP proposition with us right now! We just cant seem to agree on shared provinces. I will hug the whole world just to go head up with LQ right now. Throw darts at that all you want. I will hug to kill and I don't care if they win the world eating barbs in the process.

They might make TW2 history by winning domination and not actually ever have to fight a real player. haha (as noob as that is...I kinda want to see if that's possible)...:confused:

DeletedUser

I'm telling ya that AWE never made a ceasefire with us. I offered them a NAP after you declared on them and they still declined it....and honestly, I know you guys live by tw2-tools...most of us don't attack them because the morale penalty. Damn near the whole tribe is 37% for me. haha
Now whether you are dissatisfied in their efforts to attack us, not my concern. That's asking them to suicide on our walls.

...and you cant be to judgmental about that...because A.A is discussing a NAP proposition with us right now! We just cant seem to agree on shared provinces. I will hug the whole world just to go head up with LQ right now. Throw darts at that all you want. I will hug to kill and I don't care if they win the world eating barbs in the process.

They might make TW2 history by winning domination and not actually ever have to fight a real player. haha (as noob as that is...I kinda want to see if that's possible)...:confused:
See w9 imp.

I live my tools too, it's awesome

DeletedUser

I wasnt aware WoT was at war with the 82nd? I dont think the 82nd are aware of it either. hmm perhaps somebody has had a little too much coolaid?

DeletedUser626

The alliance between LQ and A.A is really a thing of necessity, for the time being. I have a few choice words for A.A's diplo's and leadership but that will have to wait for a more opportune time. Is there an Alliance? Yes. Merge? Never, I don't think that would ever happen but if it were to happen I wouldn't join.

Wookalar made a mistake when he made a ceasefire with C*M and that's why we chose to remove them from our territory.

Why hold back from telling them how you feel. I normally dont bite my tongue when it comes to that. Ask Cinnie I called her a parrot before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

See w9 imp.

I live my tools too, it's awesome
ya we did merge everyone in eventually. Over time as inactives came around, we dropped them and took in players from other tribes and then ate the inactives. But it worked. Can't argue with results...

DeletedUser835

Why hold back from telling them how you feel. I normally dont bite my tongue when it comes to that. Ask Cinnie I called her a parrot before. From what Ive been told I even made her cry. I can tell ya I almost pissed myself from laughing so hard when I read that reply being told that.

Cinnie is a silly person, and with her very limited understanding of how this game works a diplomat is the last position she should be in. There are others in A.A's leadership that aren't so bad though.

Also I made that map from our perspective, I really couldn't care less who you do and don't have diplomacy with, and that goes for all of you.