• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Good ol fashion smack talk with top 5 tribes, maps and all topics

DeletedUser

80% of the cities owned by the top 10, not in the world.
Yup but 31% of the world is owned by the other top 9 tribes so it is impossible to eat their way to the 80% victory
LQ between a rock and a hard place, no one dislikes the barb munchers more than me but diplomacy isn't my decision and I wouldn't ever want it to be because the whole map would be red. Hate all of you guys.

Also most of our members are hyper-active, I don't see any of our core players quitting. Some players might switch sides to LQ in the coming weeks to replenish what we lost to inactivity but we will see.
as far as this there is only 2 of your core players that i see posing any problems. those that turned from CM and those turned from LoL would ebt eh only reason you guys win a war.

after watching 3 or 4 of your member attacking Grens lone villa i was embarrassed looking at LQ armies sent to fight. i mean those 2 make up 15mil Obash the 7 LoL players make up about 19.6m Obash and the 5 CM players make up anouther 17 Obash thats 51.6 mil Obash from 14 players. and ive seen 0ss0's attacks i really hope he was messing with gren if not well . . . . you will see in the World of Tomorrow.

DeletedUser835

RMT stood no chance, C*M has stood no chance, neither will you. We will be coming to collect your villages when it is convenient for us.
What made his attacks so poor? You stacked a village in our territory, we took it from you, some of our troops died in the process. Congratulations?

Also, 82nd passed up C*M today.

DeletedUser1500

All those barbs add up at some point. I'm actually interested in them winning from barb munching. It would be the only win you wouldn't be able to brag to anyone about, but a win is a win I guess.

DeletedUser

RMT stood no chance, C*M has stood no chance, neither will you. We will be coming to collect your villages when it is convenient for us.
What made his attacks so poor? You stacked a village in our territory, we took it from you, some of our troops died in the process. Congratulations?

Also, 82nd passed up C*M today.
Gren still has said villa? and the fact that he attacked with 500 axes and 500 rams? not just once but 5 times(at least) oooh and the spear archer sword nuke was glorious! and the multiple times gren was attacked with defensive troops mixed in with axes(no more than 1.5kaxes mind you). after you guys couldnt take it. guess what? sabo the villa! and yet it still stands (Faded Sun would be the villa name) the very fact that gren is still standing for the most part kinda makes me wonder even more what you guys are doing over there. you had him isolated and surrounded with 2 of your better players and had the opportunity to attack 1st at point blank range mind you.

M4 didnt we have something like that with schu? and he disappeared for the most part in 1 night.

You guys are making ground against our isolated Corcoran whom we brought in this past week, so i guess you got that going for you.

But i say all this, in the next few weeks we will show you.

DeletedUser1500

M4 didnt we have something like that with schu? and he disappeared for the most part in 1 night.
But i say all this, in the next few weeks we will show you.

Don't get me started on Schu. (haha) BUT, excited to see the I show you part.

DeletedUser835

I really doubt in the next few weeks you are going to show us anything. And I agree with the sentiment, it would be a real shame is us warriors lost the server to barb munchers.

DeletedUser1500

And I agree with the sentiment, it would be a real shame is us warriors lost the server to barb munchers.
We would have to all shoulder the blame for it though. We are more concerned with fighting each other in real fights than stopping them from the Golden Corral Barbarian Buffett.

DeletedUser1487

I... mean... i can argue with the results, you took the game out to get the win... Sure you won, but IMP gained zero respect off that and lost every world since rather quickly....
every world as in only 1. I play to win, not sure why you play, but I play to win. If IMP got no respect, bummer, suck it up buttercup. We won, thats more than what most tribes can say.

DeletedUser835

every world as in only 1. I play to win, not sure why you play, but I play to win. If IMP got no respect, bummer, suck it up buttercup. We won, thats more than what most tribes can say.

I guess that depends how you define "win" tfox, if you define it by todays rules and standards then no, you didn't, because you're now allowed to merge to win anymore. And now that hole in the rules has been filled, I don't see you winning any other worlds for a long time. Just curious, what was the highest Obash you ever had on any server?

DeletedUser1487

I don't see you winning any other worlds for a long time. Just curious, what was the highest Obash you ever had on any server?
So lets observe the worlds I play:
w11-Home of the three power tribes, HI, NAO, and COL. I was a leader in COL before we decided to merge with HI to take on NAO and end the world. COL was #1 in that world up to the merge, then as we merged, HI changed it's name to BYE, Behold Your Extinction, where we are now one huge power tribe that has the #1 spot by far. I started from the beginning and am still fighting hard there.
w15-Home to the famous tribe known as HUG. HUG took the lead early game after CND was the MRT tribe and recruited everyone hard. So in came HUG and took player from each tribe and created one massive tribe and is #1 and killing CND hard.

Yes I am losing in w14 with the new IMP. But thats the only world I am losing right now.

My highest OBP is still what I had in w9, while w11 I am about to surpass it. I expect w11 to be my new record that beats the 2.2 OBP I had made in w9. I'm still relatively new to this game, only played for a year. And the worlds don't last long enough for me to do lots of damage.

DeletedUser

My highest OBP is still what I had in w9, while w11 I am about to surpass it. I expect w11 to be my new record that beats the 2.2 OBP I had made in w9. I'm still relatively new to this game, only played for a year. And the worlds don't last long enough for me to do lots of damage.
2.2 Obash is your highest? sweet baby khola bears do you just eat barbs and sometimes run into troops?i havent really hit anything on W8 in like 2 months and im at 26Milobash you know the World right before 9 how many people do these tribes have that your in?

DeletedUser1962

All those barbs add up at some point. I'm actually interested in them winning from barb munching. It would be the only win you wouldn't be able to brag to anyone about, but a win is a win I guess.

A chunk of 82nd is from the tribe that won World F by barbmunching and then merging. It was terrible. They will end up doing it again if people let them i am sure.

DeletedUser1962

I say all tribes disband except for founders, everyone turns on all players with > 50% barb captures, then we resume world after those people are gone.

We'd end up with like half the population, but itd be fun.

DeletedUser1487

2.2 Obash is your highest? sweet baby khola bears do you just eat barbs and sometimes run into troops?i havent really hit anything on W8 in like 2 months and im at 26Milobash you know the World right before 9 how many people do these tribes have that your in?
i joined the world way late

DeletedUser465

How does one become so ignorant? You made the most unrealistic claim i've read on these forums 13 minutes prior to writing this. LOL was never even close to half the size LQ is now and that makes is flat out impossible for your ex-LOL members to make up the majority of us. They do not even account for a quarter of us. We all read the letter, and the only funny thing about it is how pathetic you all sound. Why do you think M4 and the other people that you tried to bring into it didn't join in on your pathetic attempt at harassing ElT? Get a clue, kid.
Here's a realistic claim for ya. Check your conquest list. You have done nothing but lose villages and noble inactives since 6/18 when you took [448|428] from generalAlex of CM.

You're cute. If taking LQ villages is eating barbs and internals, i'm guilty as charged.
However if you are trying to knock me for eating inactives after being wiped out while I was severely sick for two weeks when Mafia launched that op on me, again, ya got me!
Fivemoe went traitor with the group of 6 and he's losing villages fast. He's eating barbs up north with atlantis as we speak.
Tell us all more of how LQ is doing such a great job. The only ones doing much of anything, aside from a notable few, are the ex LOL and CM members you recruited.
At least bring something to the table worth mentioning instead of grasping at straws and continuing to show everyone how desperate and brainwashed you all really are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1500

(sits w/ popcorn for once ...actually a mickey's) This is getting good again.

DeletedUser1596

You're cute. If taking LQ villages is eating barbs and internals, i'm guilty as charged.
However if you are trying to knock me for eating inactives after being wiped out while I was severely sick for two weeks when Mafia launched that op on me, again, ya got me!
Fivemoe went traitor with the group of 6 and he's losing villages fast. He's eating barbs up north with atlantis as we speak.
Tell us all more of how LQ is doing such a great job. The only ones doing much of anything, aside from a notable few, are the ex LOL and CM members you recruited.
At least bring something to the table worth mentioning instead of grasping at straws and continuing to show everyone how desperate and brainwashed you all really are.

*Slow Clap*

DeletedUser835

You've taken 4 LQ villas and had 10 villas taken from you by LQ, I don't think that win/loss ratio is really anything to be bragging about here.

DeletedUser465

I lost villas to the traitor members who blitzed shortly after when we said we'd leave them alone. They cleared me out of shared provinces. I can post how many nukes they lost the next time they tried to take something from me but you already have those reports i'm sure, right?

Also, According to a friend you've never taken an active enemy village, and only internal. If that's true, I suggest you just walk out the door now before I open up the tools about LQ. Last time I did that was for A.A and scott for some reason never felt the need to reply and left the mailing.
Edit: Apologies, you haven't taken an enemy village from an active player, only inactives, amoungst your internalling.