• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Good ol fashion smack talk with top 5 tribes, maps and all topics

DeletedUser

A.A tries to recruit people and then claims it's because they are new, but then turn around and do it again the following week/month.
Why don't we go ahead and recruit some of the fighters A.A has? Of course we would deny it and explain that it wasn't our intention.
LoL when they tried to merge with us i told them that i would galdly recruit cinne and price. i mean they kept trying to recruit me and i likem XD

DeletedUser1596

LoL when they tried to merge with us i told them that i would galdly recruit cinne and price. i mean they kept trying to recruit me and i likem XD

I've tried to recruit Sawtise more times then i'd like to admit :p

DeletedUser465

Yes. That would fall under "sexually explicit".

:p Didn't I whine about A.A and L.Q as soon as I came back? I'm pretty sure I said we should ally with C*M and noble out the others...

We weren't in a position to just randomly do that however. lol

Tokano

Not a Mod
Mmm... Yes we were, Ice. The same day I came back I started messaging everyone in the world who looked active and the ones who responded I started talking with and bouncing ideas off them about various things and one of the people who responded and didn't seem opposed to that was M4. But you know... I mentioned it in messages and in Skype and got yelled at by certain people because I was apparently over-stepping my boundaries. So I wanna take an opportunity to say to everyone in LOL... I told you so. :p

DeletedUser465

There's nothing you did that warrants a "I told you so"
We merged with WOT, and warred LQ. The NAP with CM was something to be worked out with a bunch of talks :p

DeletedUser1949

So you did what I said you should do but backwards...
Isn't that still an "I told you so?"
Hey quit trying to steal the smack talk spotlight! You don't even play here anymore! ;)

DeletedUser465

A.A leaders are jerks, LQ leader is a jerk, not many options for you to guess xD

DeletedUser835

A.A leaders are jerks, LQ leader is a jerk, not many options for you to guess xD

Let's be real here, you thought you were picking the winning side to hide behind until you were strong enough to fight in the top three, you chose wrong.

DeletedUser465

That's laughable.
In fact I even mentioned along with CM mentioning that A.A tried to merge anyone and everyone into them. How have you already forgotten?
A.A DEFINITELY tried to recruit us. I might even have the mailing from cinnie that I myself received. LQ took a group of 7, you honestly expect me to believe we couldn't choose that either?
Treason, as the forum troll, that was the worst reply you've ever had.
LOL had any and all options.

DeletedUser835

I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about WoT declaring on us. It's of little consequence; our eating of C*M continues unabated. I have zero doubt that A.A tried to recruit you, I have more respect for you and M4 than I do in all of A.A's players combined though that might not be saying much. They are not my allies, they are LQ's allies, and I respect the wishes of Elt and our leadership - the only thing that keeps me from nobling A.A villages.

DeletedUser1949

popcorn-blank.gif

DeletedUser1504

Now, this guy, I would rather not have to fight. Guys keep your crews together i promise you you will get a fight out of A.A. I'll do my best to put a stop to this three province wall stuff.