• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Good ol fashion smack talk with top 5 tribes, maps and all topics

DeletedUser835

I would say "better munch the rest of the barbs in your province" so I can't land there but I imagine you're going to do that anyways, so that insult is out the window.

DeletedUser1504

I would say "better munch the rest of the barbs in your province" so I can't land there but I imagine you're going to do that anyways, so that insult is out the window.
Nope, please feel free to drop on by, too busy farming them to munch em

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser626

map_www_us13_0eb7733085592faa95f6292c4836e2b9_14719085088158.png

DeletedUser835

No cold feet here, but I am beholden to the interests of my tribe, I got to know what I wanted to know.

This world sure has turned out differently than most of the previous Tw2 worlds, wonder if I had a hand in that :oops:

Tokano

Not a Mod
Wow. C*M has really diminished in size since I last looked at a map for this world. 2 months ago, I would have said that C*M had it in the bag; now it looks like US13 could be anyone's game.

DeletedUser1487

Don't get me wrong, barb munching can be really bad for a tribe if done wrong. But one of the dangers of facing a barb munching tribe is if they do it right, they have sooooo many villages full of troops that will turn into fully functional villages can deal lost of damage. Cause if they are left unchecked for a few weeks after the mucn hard. Those barbs will be no longer small little 3k point villages. So if you are to fight them, don't wait till those villages are full of troops. Nothing sucks more than fighting a tribe that has so many villages to send troops from.

DeletedUser835

Problem with your theory TF is that most of the populace of each server are new players, and if they aren't tried in war then they will have no idea what to do when it finally comes to their door-step. A lot of new players will simply quit as soon as they come under a real attack, even if they invested a good deal of time into the game and have a sizeable amount of villages.

Nothing replaces or can substitute for combat experience.

DeletedUser1596

Maybe you should ask your diplomats what happened last time one of A.A's members crossed me, if you want I'll head up with you 1v1, all diplomacy aside.

Would be pretty easy, some of his DT stacks are down by me :)

DeletedUser1487

Tell that to catpounce who spent multiple 4 figure digits in w15, then had his account deleted, talk about a waste of money.

DeletedUser1487

I bought my first crowns today. Everything I did was completely without crowning what so ever.

DeletedUser465

Crowns help, but lack of experience makes the value of those crowns a disgusting figure.
There was a guy on W8 who crowned full nukes back after I would kill them and launch again from an hour away. Survived with a little tribal help, but being so early in the world when people only have a handful of villages, that guy was deadly.
He ended up quitting eventually.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Sounds a lot like US1, Ice. :p
You were down there on your island just eating nuke after nuke and the people hitting you were spending ludicrous amounts of money to instantly rebuild their nukes and smack you with them.

DeletedUser1179

Problem with your theory TF is that most of the populace of each server are new players, and if they aren't tried in war then they will have no idea what to do when it finally comes to their door-step. A lot of new players will simply quit as soon as they come under a real attack, even if they invested a good deal of time into the game and have a sizeable amount of villages.

Nothing replaces or can substitute for combat experience.

Crowns help, but lack of experience makes the value of those crowns a disgusting figure.
There was a guy on W8 who crowned full nukes back after I would kill them and launch again from an hour away. Survived with a little tribal help, but being so early in the world when people only have a handful of villages, that guy was deadly.
He ended up quitting eventually.

So after reading both your comments, I'm curious....Why not train the new players? I've been seeing this a lot recently where rather than teach noob's how to play many don't want to be bothered.