• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Goodbye My Dearest Igreja

DeletedUser1046

I will miss this world so much! It was my first world, and it will always be the best one to me.

When I started I was a total newbie and a little tribe called FFF took me in and taught me the ropes, then we later merged into IMP.

It's amazing to think how far I've come. When I joined this world Turtle already had over 100 villages and I was just starting out.

I almost can't believe that I ended up #3 in rank here, #1 on offensive bash, and the founder and leader of the most amazing group of people anyone could ask to play a game with. :)

All of those who want to continue on with us, join us on world 14 and keep IMP going!

For those of you taking a break after this world, when you do come back, if 14 is still going, please look us up, we will make a spot for you!

I will miss this world, this tribe, and all of you wonderful people. I'm just glad that some of you are coming with me!

You can always look for me on the forum here and send me a message if it's a long time until your return and you should find that even us14 has ended by then! :)

DeletedUser1177

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I just saw the official word. Way to go.
Ron dons the Red Nose (of shame in this case...)
13051773_10208723072850422_863102832894486523_n.jpg