• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Groundbreaking Idea

Tokano

Not a Mod
With the recent failed launch of 1.9, the poorly executed launch of 1.8, and the horrible excuse 1.7 turned out to be; it's given me a lot to complain about to my friends in the game. Then, as I was complaining, it hit me. This all new groundbreaking idea that should prevent catastrophes like this from happening. It's truly Earth shattering. It bridges the gap between men and gods.

Test your updates on the Tribal Wars 2 beta server and fix it before bringing it over to the others servers.

If the update is quite large bring it over in pieces to ensure the game doesn't completely break and you're able to pinpoint the issue. Example: 1.9.xxx

I know, this is a radical idea, but trust me... With the amount of incompetence I've seen these last few months, it's much better that way.

DeletedUser

What you said makes complete sense. I will talk with the team and see how we can improve the situation and why some of those things are happening. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this topic.

DeletedUser

I've already passed your idea to them, but I don't know what they discussed about it. I believe that they will at least make some changes so those problems don't happen again. Meanwhile, we are making some improvement to our US team so we can better assist all of you.