• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Guild of Thieves is too strong and unbalanced

DeletedUser81

Ok, this is getting ridicules.... I have been getting mass spied by 10 different APO players then mass spy attacked for 3 days. I have all max level taverns and max spies ... in the first hour alone I lost 27 building upgrades ,,,, even in constantly recruiting spies (cost me more then what i spent on noble men) you still cant win do to recruitment time ... still losing well over 10 building upgrades in under an hour during one wave .... I mean getting farmed is ok (you can call support) getting nobled is fine (you can call support, part of the game, and you start again at the rim). but getting stuck sitting in 8 plus villages of rubble is ridicules... (you cant kill them with troops, you cant get support or even support yourself) once cleared 1 spy = 1 destroyed building... this seems to me very unbalanced and gives way too much advantage considering 1 attacking spy can kill 3 defending ones and there is no moral modifiers at all. there really needs to be a cool down time or something added to this

DeletedUser81

this guild is giving barb noblers and point w the same power as a good - experinced player with a full nuke... or even stronger as it ignores walls and D troops

DeletedUser

I was having the same issue. All I can say is at least it's random, and it can cost them a lot to keep recruiting spies too.

DeletedUser81

True but the ability to take 3k off the top of a village without spending any troops is brutal ... not really alot all they got to do is clear and then send the same spy over and over again

DeletedUser

OK I agree but when they nerfed it they should've let people reset their choice for free or at least cheaper.