• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gwendoline Events feedbacks

DeletedUser2938

Please utilize this thread to discuss the Gwendoline Events.

Elements

Nobleman
I think that people should be able to customize the wheels. Have the rewards for the center available and the rewards for around the wheel and then the player gets to customize the rewards so that they can get what they relatively want without using crowns.

Weldon returns

Spearman
gives to big of an edge to coiners such as myself. It quite literally makes it very hard not to crown and make any progress in the game. while that is a valuable thing on your side . really even players like me . It discourages new players who may not be ready to invest in the game til down the road. with out new players the game worlds will shrink even more

Vivienne55

Axeman
It's a crappy feature that ridiculously tilts the balance to the biggest coiners and brings in too much an element of luck. I would love to play a pure skill game, but none of these online games are truly that. I do feel like when I first joined this game nearly 5 years ago that it was more based on skill and effort. Perhaps Gwens were always around, but I don't remember them or them being nearly as impactful in my earliest years in the game. Now, they seem to just pop up every time the developers need some extra cash which must be at least once a month.

DeletedUser2928

It's a complete waste of time to have this Gwendoline pop up once a month or so .Bonuses should be given as rewards for what the player achieved in the game.As for buying coins in this game .A player would have a better chance on winning anything worthwhile at a slot machine

fullblack

Spearman
Weird new rewards this time around. +20% max loyalty? Even last time the 25% troop types. Non of them show any icons. Im not sure what i think about these new additions. It could end up making crowners even harder to beat.