• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gwendoline's Game

DeletedUser2041

It's a nice feature, I see they scale between rolls as well. Bounty harvest seems to have been removed as well.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Mmm... Bountiful Harvest is still there, but I assume it pops up at the same rate as it would in the Resource Deposit.
Overall I actually really like it. It gives extremely good prizes for the simple price of being online when the event is running. What's not to love about that?
PDLvNG.jpg

DeletedUser1500

It a nice little change of pace to encourage a daily login.

DeletedUser61

Thanks for all the feedback the developers are loving what you guys have to say. Please keep them coming and I'll update them as more are posted.

DeletedUser2041

Thanks for all the feedback the developers are loving what you guys have to say. Please keep them coming and I'll update them as more are posted.

Is this possibly going to be a once a year thing or is it going to happen more frequently?

DeletedUser984

Having it available on mobile, or at least a placeholder (lets people know the event is happening on mobile) would be nice. Was at least a day before I figured it out and jumped on a computer.

DeletedUser61

Keep the feedback coming in. With this the developers will continue to look to improve future events as well.

DeletedUser1211

Loved it! There were some really great prizes. I hope you bring it back.

DeletedUser1253

I think this is a really positive idea and adds more utility to the game overall. Forge of Empires frequently has events that were a lot of fun. The soccer event they did during the world cup was really cool too. I strongly support this sort of thing being continued. Do one for each holiday, that sort of thing.

DeletedUser61

Thank you everyone as I receive your feedback I am submitting them to the developers.

DeletedUser1179

Maybe make it last a little longer especially since there was some issues at the start of it. Overall though it was awesome, lots of cool prizes to win. I won 2 bountiful harvests so that was nice.