• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hall of Fame

Elements

Nobleman
Tw2 should have a player hall of fame honoring the players who have been leaders within the game or loyal players that have played for years. We could nominate people and then vote on whether they get into the hall of fame or not. I think that since TW2 has been alive for awhile that some select players should get some extra recognition.

DeletedUser2938

Hi, thank you for your suggestion. I'll look further into this, it seems like an interesting suggestion.

cokky

Berserker
Personally i dont need the award but i think the award should be called the Cokky award. Just like the Lombardi trophy When he won them it was just the super bowl trophy. The past is very well documented on the forum if you care to spend a week reading lol... So in a sense it is already there. Most dom worlds i won or lead a tribe to victory. Some i lost like a 3 i can remember 1-2 of them fairly legit losses. It is however a team effort when you win or lose or at least back then it was. Now 1 super solid person can probably band enough ppl together to actually win So going forward i would say the award is more fitting as it will be less of a team effort than the past.

Weldon returns

Spearman
Personally i dont need the award but i think the award should be called the Cokky award. Just like the Lombardi trophy When he won them it was just the super bowl trophy. The past is very well documented on the forum if you care to spend a week reading lol... So in a sense it is already there. Most dom worlds i won or lead a tribe to victory. Some i lost like a 3 i can remember 1-2 of them fairly legit losses. It is however a team effort when you win or lose or at least back then it was. Now 1 super solid person can probably band enough ppl together to actually win So going forward i would say the award is more fitting as it will be less of a team effort than the past.
yea sadly . when we won valkenburg and Yberg back in the day it took 30 great players and another 20 or 30 good players to win those now it takes mybe 10 great players and 10 good ones

Elements

Nobleman
I'm beginning to think that this would be a bad idea. Unless I would get in, I dont know anyone who would qualify that is not a well-known coiner.

cokky

Berserker
Well known great non coiners.. Kmas Alphapredator pretty sure a few more will come to mind soon just as i have been there coops on many occasion's i know they both have been top 10 multiple times. There is some i missed as well i am sure but these too are clearly the best noncoiners.