• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hall of Orders - Hot Key

DeletedUser

Please create a hot key for the Hall of Orders. It is really a waste to have to enter village mode then click on the Hall of Orders to make edits.

Thanks.

DeletedUser1260

Hello again Modran, we keep running into each other. Nice to see you interactive in the forum. You ask about the Headquarters Hot Key well if you are in map view all you have to do is switch to the village you want to check the Headquarters in and hit H. This will open up your Headquarters for that village if this is not working for you just pop in and let us know.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(He said HoO shortcut key) Which btw you can hit any of the two HoO troops in the troop box on the top corner to open it, 2nd i suggested using o for it already :D i agree its annoying it doesnt have one.

DeletedUser

Yes, I was referring to "Hall of Orders" not the "Headquarters." We can press "H" to open the Headquarters. I am asking about pressing "O" to open "Hall of Orders." Thank you.

DeletedUser465

-_- How'd she miss that. I swear she doesn't read everything before replying, does that same in tribe chat :p

I would like this as well, if it wasn't tossed on the list to hand to devs i'll pass it along

DeletedUser

XD You dont listen either, i suggested this a while ago.

DeletedUser

Release 1.21 is out and still waiting on Hot Key "O" to open Hall of Orders.

It must be really difficult to add a Hot Key to the game.

DeletedUser1260

I apologize for my earlier confusion. I will check to see when that may be released. It is still being considered.

DeletedUser

Bummer. Just saw the 1.22 release. Still no Hot Key "O" It would make it easier so much easier when setting recruiting.