• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hall of Orders Revamp

DeletedUser

A Revamp of all the Hall of Orders cause lets face it, its almost a waste of resources time and population to build any of them past level 1

My Recommendation for the Templar's and Hospitaller's is a 2% decrease in price for troops affected (including the troops they produce) and a 1% decrease in training time for those troops Affected per level

Also for the Knights Templar i think that those villas should get an Extra 10% attack Strength at level 10

The Knights Hospitller Should get an Extra 10% defense at Level 10

And for the Thieves Guild i would say make it to where those Spies are 1% better in acquiring Spy reports per level at level 5 have the ability to spy both Buildings and Units at the same time and at level 10 be able to steal 50% of the resources from target villa. at a very low rate of success.

just something to make them more interesting add another layer of tactics to the HoH and to tha actual villa placement themselves

DeletedUser1500

I dont what the right recipe of adjusting is, but you are 100% correct. Aside from a few i get to 10 for the achievement, everything is at level 1.