• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hate the point difference!!!!!!

DeletedUser690

I don't like the penalty either. It causes there to be 1 village players sitting in the middle of the core because nobody wants to burn 3 nukes to take out 9k pop of units for a 4000 point town. There is no reason to have the penalty. If you are a new player you will be on the rim far away from the larger players and their antics. If you don't grow at the same speed as the players around you you should be eaten. You should not get a safety net for being slow.

KingEvo

Archer
That is exactly my point. They penalize the active players for being active. It's a slow world so if you can't build as fast as everyone in your area that is your fault.

DeletedUser406

Honestly you shouldn't be complaining about it the game is about strategy and the morale makes you evaluate which villages you should and shouldn't take. If you're going to bring up the same complaint about a setting that's been part of the game (tribalwars and tribalwars 2) for upwards of 10 years and think they're going to change it then you're mistaken.

KingEvo

Archer
Just because it's been around for 10 years doesn't mean it should stay. Games change people's opinions change. It just so happens to be the only thing I do not agree with. I just don't get why I should be going to look at cities with less penalization when I can just attack one close by that hasn't been active? Isn't this a war game of the best and most active win?

DeletedUser406

So basically what your saying is because you don't like it and want them to change they should change it? There are plenty of other people who don't like it, myself include, but in my opinion it helps the game think about this, if you can't noble that village no one else of your size is willing to take it either. If someone does take it you just cap it with minimal losses and thank them for doing the hard work. And if the village was so important that complaining at such lengths on the forum is justified then noble the village . Plain in simple its just my opinion, but one thing I've learned in life is constantly complaining about something does nothing but make people stop taking you seriously.

KingEvo

Archer
Lol I'm not complaining about just one village I'm complaining about all the smaller guys around me. It's ok I have been targeting the 3-4k cities and haven't had a issue taking them out.

DeletedUser394

Bait them into attacking you... Spy them Constantly. They may get brave and send troops to retaliate. Then you have an empty village to take.

KingEvo

Archer
I call that kicking the ant hill which I did yesterday and countered and capped lol.

Ok seriously. I attacked a 3k point city which he is a total of 5k point player I am a 50k point player. But I have killed everyone else in the province next door to me. He has been in the game same amount of time as me and I even had time to build a church in that province and I got penalized 48percent. Wtf man that is so freakin stupid!!!!!!!! There are multiple players around me that have been in the world the same amount of time as me and some with 4 cities and most of them have taken barbs so I'm trying to take their biggest cities but I still get penalized. I still disagree with this penalization rule since it's costing me so much to kill off everyone around me that has been around same time as me. I hate that I'm penalized for playing this game so much more than my neighbor.

Last edited by a moderator: