• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

having trouble with loading the game

DeletedUser

im having trouble loading the game in the browser..but my other browser like FACEBOOK..yahoomail and etc are loading fine can anyone help me to fix this..im getting furious with this slow loading time in this browser game..

DeletedUser

i was playing this for 2days + now in the 1st day i dont have much trouble about the loading but when it updated to 1.9 then the problem starts..hard to log in..cant even farm and upgrade my villa..tsk tsk

DeletedUser

same...had trouble all day ticket is in...the time outs have been happening but this is horrible...i can (when i get on) have about 5mins of time before it freezes

DeletedUser

I'm really sorry about the problem, we are aware of the situation and it is being worked on. I just tried logging in the game a couple of times and I was able to get in-game without any delays, if you guys would like to try again.

DeletedUser

is anybody having trouble with small box when you try clicking info on buildings,troops, the box containing info are too small and the info are hard to read..but im wondering sometimes and box is big,,but lots of time its small..is there something i miss that cause this to happen?

DeletedUser

having problems again..my browser has a good internet connection..browsing FB youtube and others..but when i browse TW it doesnt load..