• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

hello all

DeletedUser2554

Investigation is not even 1 year old lmao. You can draw conclusions when its finished
actually its more then 1 yr old and if u havent noticed they already released the fact there is no collusion to the russians bro..keep up

donald trump is the best president ever in america and theres nothing anyone can do about it :)

DeletedUser2158

My point though was not about the media, it's the fact that unless you are right there in the room when something like this happens, you will never know the truth, you will only know what you are told and that may not be the whole truth or any part of the truth.
You might not know all the details, but you'll know the main conclusion like what happened with Nixon. When it will be over

DeletedUser2554

You might not know all the details, but you'll know the main conclusion like what happened with Nixon. When it will be over

nobody in the trump campaign is in trouble for anything close to collusion they are in trouble for things that happened long before the election

DeletedUser2534

donald trump is the best president ever in america and theres nothing anyone can do about it :)
Actually, he's not the best....yes, I voted for him....but I figured he would do better than another clinton in office.....he's got his screw up the same as anyone in that position would have.
Very true.

DeletedUser

C'mon guys. Its been 11 days. I want to read more! lol Somebody post some more!

DeletedUser2534

I have a habit of killing forum threads.....it's why I stopped talking on the TW threads years ago......