• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hello Tis me KLuv

DeletedUser491

So now that world 5 has closed/is closing and the other worlds i was on (all in which my tribe(s) are winning) i have left. People have started messaging me asking which world i will play on next. Well It may please you to know that i will be taking a short break and coming back soon after around W15....i am not sure if i will be making my own tribe as usual or joining one that i find.... all i do know is that in roughly three months you will see me playing on a world. I hope it will be as competitive as W5 was and hopefully more so as i can tell you by far that was one of ...if not thee most competitive world to date with no fully thoroughbred newb tribes on the top ten list. (may i add i respect both my tribemates, enemies and allies from W5 with all due respect as you all fought VERY well)......

So until i join back this is my short farewell but i will be back and i want a good war on my hands when i comeback and hopefully see familiar faces no matter what side of the blade they are on (((you all know who i am looking at O_O lol jk......or am i??? )))....until then i will be checking the forums constantly shifting through the happenings of other worlds.

Respectively,
KLuv