• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Help with New World

DeletedUser

Does anyone know when the World actually opens ? Usually in most games I play there is a time ie. 10:00UTC
My friend and I want to start with a good team if we can get the Sector and start time . Any teams out there that can take us ?
Thanks Rvtnt

DeletedUser1487

It all depends what your version of "good" is, like really aggressive, or large and numerous, or small but strong af, or just the starter tribes that teach noobs the game and are really polite and all.

DeletedUser

This is true . We are looking for a large tribe that is friendly . We are not totally new ,but not 7 year vets . Been playing about a month
anyone?

DeletedUser1046

We'd be happy to have you guys in IMP. We'll be starting up there in the Northeast.

DeletedUser

Thanks Altheras ! It will be Pemery3910 and Rvtnt99
We appreciate it
cheers

DeletedUser1046

Join IDR if you want in my tribe. Someone saw we were making IMP there and stole our tag.

DeletedUser1487

how come it shows up for you, but I can't find the world yet?

DeletedUser1177

So, I have a few tribe members that are reporting bugs already. Not getting the Paladin's instant summon (meh...) but the worst one is not getting the second village. The quests have been worked through...we talked about the steps...no-go. Trouble ticket open.

DeletedUser1487

Its that new update they had, it is messing everything up.

DeletedUser1177

The second village issue seems to have been because not enough errands had been done. The member did not receive the free rerolls via the quests despite having completed all available quests. So, they had to actually wait for the new errand to pop up.

This did not set them back too much it seems as once the first jobs were completed for the break, there was only a 4+ hour wait that lined it up roughly to when everyone else could start work again.

This sounded familiar so I dug through my notes...it happened to me on Kronborg.

DeletedUser1535

I had to wait 24hours for mine to reset so i could finish the second village quest i hope it didnt give my neighbors a head start.. :(

DeletedUser1177

You shouldn't be delayed in the long run. It seems that there is a set time for resets of the jobs in the second village screen that is uniform. Off the top of my head I think I calculated it out to sometime around 9pm UTC.