• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

HEY! TROLLING

fun time

Berserker
Just checking if there anyone still playing the us server seems very quiet on the forums. My guys ran to another country server. But we will be back soon after inno fixes are issue.. Even the mods aren't talking over here gosh only movement I've seen is my post and chats deleted or closed. Let's see how long this one's lasts lol. I was asked to be a good boy so no drama post your screen shots on the latest kills show us the bash

Last edited:

Hellas

Spearman
I'm still playing the us server fun.....:). I've heard that alt accts are acceptable there now.......

Lord.Zen

Spearman
New to TW2 US servers, and had to find a place to share this- I will not share the other players name; and all I have to say to the player that doesn't think diplomacy starts with talking: Putin- I see you xD

Lord.Zen has written:Hello,I am messaging you to request a cease in your attacks; as today (before you sent them) I attempted to reach out to your leader for diplomacy, and would like to see that through.Regards,~Zen~

*ENEMY* has written:Talking isnt diplomacy, sorry.

Lord.Zen has written:Talking is the first step in diplomacy, it is very hard to make diplomatic relations without conversation. Also, you do not need to respond with a snarky, rude reaction to me reaching out for talks. Have a good day :)

fun time

Berserker
Politics is one of the biggest things in online gaming we try to hide from.

Now to tribe wars. We make a tribe with a group of guys we play 5 years together. Leaders have to kiss there core group butt. EVEN if they disagree. So trying to work on tags get harder each server. Example KOV wants to nap NRU gets very hard to please my guys when they MRT pass servers.