• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hobbies?

DeletedUser

I used to read... A LOT. We just moved over the weekend and I still have at least seven large boxes of books to pick up from the old place. Now it's a problem with time- I'm finding less and less time to myself to curl up with a hardback.

Same here. I read A LOT!

DeletedUser1260

I am reading while I play. What type of books is everyone interested in?

Tokano

Not a Mod
I read pretty much whatever I can get my bony hands on.
I have all the Harry Potter books, audio books, and movies.

I have a ton of Dean Koontz books. My first one was given to me by my aunt; she finished reading Odd Thomas and thought I would like it.

I don't have the actual book, but I have Ender's Game and the sequel (from Bean's point of view) on audio book. This was recommended to me in middle school by my 8th grade teacher. It was the only time her and I ever got along.

I have The Screwtape Letters and Screwtape Proposes A Toast on audio book as well... Amazing book about the battle angels and demons have over a man's soul from the demons point of view.

I have more Stephen King books than I care to admit, though... Don't we all?

I have Bleach, DeathNote and Code Geass manga's spread across my house.

I have Looking For Alaska. This book was given to me by my 9th grade English teacher... Her reasoning was "this is about a kid who hates school too, you should read it". Despite having a dumb reason to give me the book, I quite liked the book.

Anymore, I'm too busy with work to read the stack I have sitting in my closet... I don't even know what's in there anymore, but with the fact that I'm probably going to be starting work in a book shop soon, I'll have plenty of time to read.

Tokano

Not a Mod
NEW HARRY POTTER BOOK THIS YEAR!

that is all
Right?! Unfortunately J.K. Rowling is a terrible writer... The only reason I bought every book, audio book, and movie was because the series had captivating imagination potential... Not so much the story.
Though, there are some fantastic and very memorable dialogue moments that stick with me to this day.^^

DeletedUser1260

I am a read everything I get my hands on person.
Phases in life have been:
Stephen King
Dean Koontz
Orwell
Raymond Bradbury
That Potter Women :D
Edgar Allen Poe
Most of the classics:
Dickens
Harriet Beecher Stowe
Nathanial Hawthorne
F. Scott Fitzgerald
I am a good one to read Automobile manuals and how-to stuff.