• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Hobbies?

DeletedUser394

Tokano;n4056 said:
I've never went. I'm too afraid to get shot by a paintball because I've seen some horrific videos, gifs, and webm's of people being hit by paintballs.

Those are video's from people who are just playing in the woods or backyards with friends and have no concern for safety. If you play at organized paintball parks who chronograph guns and have strict safety rules this will never happen. Worst hit I had was I ran through on my brother, he double tapped me with in 5ft to the back of my arm on bare skin. I had a nice welt and it bled a bit, no worse than scrapping you knee, didn't even know it happen with my adrenalin pumping. My arm was sort of sore the next day, kinda like getting a terrible shot from a new Nurse.

DeletedUser465

League of Legends, Various RPGs (Currently going through "Tales of Xillia 2" and "The Last Remnant") Once in awhile I fiddle at deathmatch games on CS:GO. Oh also play some Diablo III.

DeletedUser465

Once you got the gear, it's so easy. I'm 240somethin lol
Also a lot of it came from the double experience anniversary

DeletedUser583

I used to fly Model planes. I go biking (bicycle) anytime i can. when i feel like spending money i pull out the go karts and fly in my neighborhood doing 90 mph.

DeletedUser385

One day I will catch you mods and get to 30. We came close the other night

DeletedUser1260

Hobbies, Hobbies hmmm let me see, talking, meeting people, everything creative, cooking, crafts and writing. :)

O and did I say talking?

DeletedUser

I used to read... A LOT. We just moved over the weekend and I still have at least seven large boxes of books to pick up from the old place. Now it's a problem with time- I'm finding less and less time to myself to curl up with a hardback.

Other than that, I love games in general: consoles (PS and Nintendo systems mostly), board games from chess and Clue to Catan, MMOs (LOL, Archage, TW2 of course- time eaters all), and cards of various types.

I am also a collector of the bizarre when I can be and of the unusual the rest of the time. Occultish things, brass, silver, odds and ends, etc. The larger or more delicate things that I find and have no room for usually end up as Trundle Manor donations. My friends there allow their weirdness to seep into their day-today a lot more. Check out their website if you are interested. I'll refrain from elucidating further in the interests of space.

DeletedUser1093

I'm in the Barbershop Harmony Society and sing in a quartet.

DeletedUser

Dungeons and Dragons (when I can find a good group)
RPG's
Need for Speed on the Xbox is my newest obsession, until I can get the latest Tomb Raider.