• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Holiday Defense bonus

DeletedUser2081

Hi ,
how would an idea of holiday defense bonus turn out to be !! some thing like a 250% defense multiplier on selected holidays , having a holiday bonus on selected holidays helps no one wants to fight on a holiday , this will not be like the night bonus , unlike the time zone one can find a lot more holidays common in different countries .
Thanks

DeletedUser2081

A bit out of your limits here !! i know you are trying your best to win the forums by bashing Hi players , but i would recommend to stick to the rules by trying to post comments which actually add to the topic under discussion , the way you feel or your deductions like that do not contribute to this discussion in any way . you might have a lot of time to spare , others do not

DeletedUser1573

true, but it is part of the game... & if you're allowed to make suggestions other people are allowed to weigh in on those suggestions. me personally, it's a part of the game. if it's available & i have the time i do my launches on christmas eve, then if i see attacks incoming during christmas day i just take 20 minutes out of my day and hop on my phone & shuffle defense. i enjoy the holidays on here

DeletedUser1989

Some of the soldiers (both axis and allies) called a truce during Christmas day during World War 2(?) so I see nothing wrong with the idea. It's also done in other war games. Perhaps do it in some worlds, but not all?